Forums

Social Media Is Not Your List!

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Social Media Is Not Your List!

Postby Lynda Cromar on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 pm

The day and age if it ever existed when just slinging your link everywhere is all it takes to get sign ups is really gone..

And as I have found the hard way if you are not building a list independent of your MLM they take it all away.. you have no control over it..

So what say you the MLM purists?
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Re: Social Media Is Not Your List!

Postby Lynda Cromar on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:13 pm

It appear most just want to talk about their own agenda and not learn okay no problemo.. got lots to do!
Lynda Cromar

Postby Nanci Wilkinson-Kurtz on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:26 pm

I can't say that I am a MLM purist but I do think that you are onto something.

If we are only in this for the money, then we are not in it for the right reasons. I think that we have to, also, and maybe predominantly be in this to help others to reach the goals that they have set for themselves. To do that we have to be giving back to the world in the form of information that will empower them to keep going toward what they want in life, even if it is not in your business.

Constantly giving out your link and talking about how great you are doesn't help others learn to know you or trust you. It just makes you one of the millions that are out there to rake in the dough.
Nanci Wilkinson-Kurtz
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Lynda Cromar on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Nanci_Wilkinson wrote:I can't say that I am a MLM purist but I do think that you are onto something.

If we are only in this for the money, then we are not in it for the right reasons. I think that we have to, also, and maybe predominantly be in this to help others to reach the goals that they have set for themselves. To do that we have to be giving back to the world in the form of information that will empower them to keep going toward what they want in life, even if it is not in your business.

Constantly giving out your link and talking about how great you are doesn't help others learn to know you or trust you. It just makes you one of the millions that are out there to rake in the dough.

Yes Nanci you are definitely onto something!
Lynda Cromar

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 am

lyndacromar wrote:The day and age if it ever existed when just slinging your link everywhere is all it takes to get sign ups is really gone..

And as I have found the hard way if you are not building a list independent of your MLM they take it all away.. you have no control over it..

So what say you the MLM purists?

Hi Lynda, relax, and have patience. This has also happened to me many times here in BetterNetworker's Forum, where you're excited with your newly posted topic, and all you've got in return is "silence". :(

Maybe everybody's busy doing their own stuffs, and those caring fellows here, maybe not yet online.

With regard to your topic, the MLM purists (my uplines in OG included) argue that at least they have the names and phone numbers with them, so if the company they are affiliated with closes down, they still can reach for their downlines anytime they want.

And I've seen that happened in my company, Organo Gold. My uplines, they know nothing about email list building. They just got the names of our crosslines in DXN listed in their phone's phonebook, they called them one by one when they transferred to OG, and since the prospects were leaders, BOOM! Massive success in no time. ;)
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Return to Main MLM Discussion