Forums

What is your WHY?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

What is your WHY?

Postby Jason Better on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 pm

Hey Guys,

Jason Better here. The BetterNetworker team is gearing up to provide you all with the best so that you can succeed and have the unfair advantage in your home business. In the coming months you will get exclusive content to help your business explode. But before you can get access to this we at BetterNetworker want to know your WHY?....What is your Why?....Why did you choose your online business and what motivates you to succeed? Cant wait to see who has the extra motivation pushing them!! Best wishes to all!!

-Jason Better
Jason Better
Contribution Level: 5

Re: What is your WHY?

Postby Richard Bravo on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 am

~*~*~

:!: Freedom, in all respects, plain and simple.

Being strapped to and caged by the system's way of thinking is debilitating.
When I was 17 I had a vision, I knew my life would be different and have purpose. I knew I would achieve something great, which is to help the world be a better place. That 'why,' now known as the Matrix Escape Artist project, has grown and matured over the years to focus on helping as many people as I can find hope that they can live the life they desire by finding themselves and being empowered with the tools and skills they need to design and execute the life they truly desire to live.

~*~*~
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Nanci Wilkinson-Kurtz on Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:05 pm

I spent the first half of my life making really bad decisions and being God's personal practical joke; then, I found that I wanted to travel a different path. My why has become leaving a legacy of empowerment to the generations that will follow. I want my children and my grandchildren to be able to see that if you have a dream and you make that vision a priority in your life, then, you will become all that you were meant to be.

I chose MOBE because it was the perfect vehicle for me. They were ethical and professional and had products that I wished I had known about when I was busy failing in the first three online businesses. It has given me the opportunity to write a book on empowerment and to begin to create a web course that will give women the resources to overcome anything and everything that has caused them to lose their voices in this world.
Nanci Wilkinson-Kurtz
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:47 am

Jason-Better wrote:Hey Guys,

Jason Better here. The BetterNetworker team is gearing up to provide you all with the best so that you can succeed and have the unfair advantage in your home business. In the coming months you will get exclusive content to help your business explode. But before you can get access to this we at BetterNetworker want to know your WHY?....What is your Why?....Why did you choose your online business and what motivates you to succeed? Cant wait to see who has the extra motivation pushing them!! Best wishes to all!!

-Jason Better

It's nice to learn that this site is getting more attention now from its admins & operators. Thanks for that. :)

About my WHY...

Doing network marketing business has enabled me to earn figures I have never earned before. But due to some loopholes in our system of operation, the high cost of building a team in the offline has pushed me also to taking debts, debts that are preventing me to further realize my potentials...

And that's the reason WHY I am here right now, to magically turn the tide using online strategies, and make this business an ASSET rather than a LIABILITY (in Kiyosaki's terminology).

And I know, there are other network marketing entrepreneurs out there who may be in similar situations---they ran out of leads & they ran out of cash. I'm here to help.
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Mohit Mishra on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:49 am

During 4 years of Corporate experience it felt like my Life was being controlled by everyone else but me. I could not enjoy the beauty of Life, I was trapped for 12-14 hours a day inside a building with people I don't want to see, left alone work with, I could not even Eat at the time I feel like. It seemed nothing else was left in my life but a day in a month when I used to get the message, "your account has been credited with salary". I got addicted to that day which I only see 12 times in a year and just over 40 times in total. Felt like I am dying.

I wanted FREEDOM. Then I quit the JOB not knowing what to do but atleast I got some air to breathe. I faced many challenges since, facing doubts and questions over my decision AND my dream of living an ABUNDANT LIFE (travelling full time, staying no less than 7 star hotels, consuming the exuberance of nature, doing things for family and friends, spreading love and care and co-operation) and helping others so that nobody is bound to live the Corporate Life if they don't want to. My dreams is my WHY and it gives me the motivation to keep on working amidst the struggles and keep on helping people in improving their lives.
Mohit Mishra
Contribution Level: 1

Postby willie robertson on Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:05 am

My WHY?

Freedom, both financial and time freedom.... To be able to make personal choices as I see fit in me and my families best interest.

Being my own boss is probably the only way to achieve my why... Direct Sales, Network and Affiliate Marketing afford me the vehicles where by to accomplish this and being online, using the Internet offers me the potential of a greater reach to the marketplace.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Chloe Prudore on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:51 pm

I want to be able to pay off my student loans once I graduate and not have to worry about working while I'm in PA school! I've gone through a few MLM companies but non compare to the one I'm with now! The compensation plan is INSANE. I finally feel relieved and stress free going into PA school knowing I will have financial stability! That is my WHY!!

Chloe Prudore
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Lynda Cromar on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:29 am

Is there any chance that this will have a mobile app component?
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Stephen Meyer on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:55 am

My "why" is a little drawn out so I will try to condense it. My trade is Truck Driving and truck drivers are prone to stretching their imagination to make a story huge, I don't do that (any more). They also whine like little boys, I've never done that. And they love telling stories, I love that to. So, here it is, my why.

I'm nearing 60 years old and have come to understand a few things much more so than in my younger days when I was always in a hurry. I had to get where i was going and there was no asking questions (or obeying traffic laws). In my 35 or so years of truck driving and a few million miles over the road I've seen a few things others don't and never will, thank goodness. One of those things I've watched first hand, witnessed the after affects of, and heard about is truck drivers still sitting in the drivers seat until they died behind the wheel. One old boy ( I watched them get him out) died while traveling a pretty high speed. Sadly he wasn't found for a little over 2 weeks. He had a heart attack in the middle of the night and head down a canyon off the road. Another in a truck stop was yelling on the Cb for help. He was having a heart attack. A few hours after he stopped hollering for help the cops did a truck to truck search and finally found him laying on the floor. (I helped them search) He was to incoherent to tell anyone what truck he was in or where he was. Another stroked out and hit a bridge. I could go on but that's enough to explain my why. At my age I've decided I either need to do it and get out of this truck or one day I'll be found the same way.

As I've learned first hand, "Life is to short". It doesn't wait for anyone. My why is to spend the rest of my life spending as much time as I possibly can with my wife and having the money to enjoy it. We all have hundreds of things go through our minds that we want to do. We all have people and family we want to help, trips to take, and memories to make. Those things simply can not be done when you work for someone else. The person you work for can do them, you can not. I strongly suggest younger people and older folks take a long look at Network Marketing and compare it to what they have right now.

That's my condensed "Why".
This biggest problem Networkers have is getting new leads. This system takes care of that. 3-5 New Leads Daily. Click Here Fresh Leads Daily
Stephen Meyer
Company: ForeverGreen IP LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Tommy Olsson on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Jason-Better wrote:Hey Guys,

-Jason Better

I want the freedom to do the things I enjoy doing when i want to be doing them. In other words deciding my own hours; time freedom.
Partner with a 7 figure earner http://tinyurl.com/zhb35xy
Tommy Olsson
Contribution Level: 2

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion