Forums

MLM ~ OR ~ Internet Business Growth???

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

MLM ~ OR ~ Internet Business Growth???

Postby Richard Bravo on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:00 pm

~*~

Hi, for those of you that don't know me, my name's Richard, I'm one of the instructors here at BN.

I've been away for a little while, but really miss the BN community.
I'd like to start posting training material again, but I have a question...

:?: As a BN member, are your interests still predominantly focused on MLM, direct sales and growing a team

~ OR ~

:?: Would you like training and conversations that focus on broader internet business topics such as niche marketing, affiliate marketing, building a powerful website, creating a brand, tech stuff, info product & program creation, sales funnels, lead magnets, etc?

My main concern is providing material that the community actually wants to learn.
So what are your thoughts... What do you need help with, what would you like to see taught here?

Thanks everyone!

~*~
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Re: MLM ~ OR ~ Internet Business Growth???

Postby willie robertson on Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi Richard,

Thanks for putting forth the effort to get this forum active and make it relevant once again.

For me it would be content related to succesful internet Marketing/Internet Business growth...

Affiliate marketing, lead generation, sales funnel creation, email marketing...

I think it would even be good to have content on the basic's of MLM and the industry, seems anymore people think of the industry as a "EASY" money getting "GAME" and not a "VIABLE" business model, next thing you know the FTC is knocking down your company's door.

Articles and content on real marketing methods, (mlm and IM) that will help one to acheive their goal of build a sales team and self substaining business.

Thanks again :)
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby Richard Bravo on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Awesome, thanks for replying Willie!
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Gordon Attard on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:29 pm

I totally agree with Willie.

Educating new (and sometime even seasonal) network marketers on what to post on social media and also how is their behavior towards people.
Helping Home Business Owners Get More Leads, Recruit More People & Create a Personal Brand Online http://www.GordonAttard.com/
Gordon Attard
Contribution Level: 2

Return to Main MLM Discussion