Forums

Looking for a Youngevity sponsor...

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

Looking for a Youngevity sponsor...

Postby Jana Graff on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:58 pm

It looks like there are two or three "big" groups out there... some started by doctors.

Any one here from Youngevity?

Jana Graff
Contribution Level: 1

Re: Looking for a Youngevity sponsor...

Postby Diane Hochman on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:57 am

I can connect you directly with Tom Chenault if you like.
Free Full Length Training Audios for Network Marketers

http://www.DianeHochman.com

Diane Hochman
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Betsy Burke on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:27 pm

Hi Jana,
I am in Youngevity and would be honored to sponsor you. I am an Executive Marketing Director with a downline of 36 customers and am a big fan of Dr. Wallach's. I am from Chula Vista, CA where the company is located. You would have access to several multi-millionares for support who are serious business builders above me. My sponsors are awesome too, combined between my sponsor, mentor and I we are off 30 medications all :) together. Dr. Wallach's wife Dr. Ma Lan is our upline too. You can contact me on facebook. Or send me a private message here and we'll exchange phone numbers and e-mail.
Last edited by BetsyBurke on Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Betsy Burke
Company: Youngevity

Postby Brian Robinson on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:35 am

Jana (and others lurking)...

I just joined Youngevity, as a matter of fact, my products just arrived yesterday.

A couple of years ago I weighted 272 and was my medical insurance company's worst nightmare. Over 18 months I shed 97 pounds through eating properly and walking a few days a week.

But some of of that weight is starting to sneak back up on me and my blood pressure is suddenly out of control. I saw some videos about how all we need is calcium and better mineral support from our diet. I was intrigued because I have two medical doctors scratching their heads wondering what do do with me.

I started supplementing with 1200mg of Citracal and took my Youngevity products twice a day starting yesterday. Since I learned about calcium from Dr. Wallach (less than a week ago) my pressure has gone from 155/107 to 148/88 this morning. I'm not going to jump to conclusions because my BP does random things at random times of random days but I'm happy for now.

Anyway, I joined because I wanted to help myself and help others. Are you interested in the products or the opportunity (or both)?

Reach out to me here or 1-888-707-0202 or on one of my connected sites.

I wish you the best.
Brian Robinson
Company: Youngevity

Return to Main MLM Discussion