Forums

My Free audio training course for network marketers.

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

My Free audio training course for network marketers.

Postby on Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:22 am

Hello guys, I hope all of you are having a great day. Today is about to be a fantastic day for everyone reading this topic. I am working on a training course that I plan to sell online. The course is an audio course that will be at least 3 hours of solid usable education that I guarantee will help anyone expand and explode their network marketing business.

In addition to the audio course, all customers will receive lifetime membership to my membership site. The name of the course is First Class Marketer, and that's also the website address. While I'm still completing the course I want to invite everyone free access to the site and th audio files I've already created. I'm doing this because I really want a focus group to test and use my site, send me comments and give suggestions on how I can improve the site and audios and make it better.

I am not at all trying to compete with Better Networker, because Better Networker is free and my site is just temporarily free for the sake of building up focus group members. The best news of all is all focus group members will have permanent free access even when all the audios are completed, in addition to any new audios I add. Just go to www.firstclassmarketer.com and click on the button or the register button. Just create a username and password and then go to the Download area to start listening to the audios.

I am perfectly fine with anyone who wants to promite their businesses in any of the forums, Just please please don't spam my new site. Be gentle.

Re: My Free audio training course for network marketers.

Postby on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Hey jawaune,

Will check out the site.

Thanks.
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here

Re: My Free audio training course for network marketers.

Postby on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:00 am

Thanks willie, I see that you already signed up on my site. There's not much going on on there right now, but I'm adding more and more by the day and more site features. such as adding buddy requests, private messaging and anything else I can think of. Check out the audio files. Those are the main attraction because the website is built around those, but there will be some time before the audios are finished because I have A LOT of training content to conver...and best of all, it's FREE!

Return to Main MLM Discussion