Forums

How to research new network marketing opportunities!

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

How to research new network marketing opportunities!

Postby Kristi Hines on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:33 pm

Are you interested in joining a direct sales or MLM company, but want to do some research about it first? If so, then you're in luck. I've found the best way to research any company is by using five sources.

1. The Better Business Bureau (if they are US based or have headquarters in the US).
  2. The Glassdoor rating and reviews given by current and former employees (including distributors) of what it is like to work with the company.
  3. The website itself to learn about the company and its products.
  4. The Facebook page of the company to find out if you have any friends who may be employees, distributors, or customers of the company.
  5. The LinkedIn page of the company to see if you have any friends who may be employees or distributors of the company.

If you're looking for your first direct sales or MLM opportunity, then I suggest using these sources for the company you are researching to find out if it is a good fit for you.

To save you some time, the following post has compiled the links to the BBB, Glassdoor, official website, Facebook page, and LinkedIn page of over 150 direct sales and MLM companies.

The Ultimate Guide to 150+ Direct Sales and MLM Companies for 2016

I hope this helps in your research!
Kristi Hines
Contribution Level: 1

Re: How to research new network marketing opportunities!

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:09 am

Thank you for sharing that helpful information here in this forum. There's only one problem: It is prohibited in this forum site to have links posted within the body of the forum topic. Links in signatures are the ones permitted. Thanks again for sharing, and keep up the good work! :)
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Kristi Hines on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:01 pm

If you can point me to the direction of setting up a signature, I'd be happy to move it. :)
Kristi Hines

Postby Biztech Store on Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:20 am

Thanks for sharing such a great information for MLM opportunities. Also I think use twitter, google plus pages and pinterest to network marketing opportunities.
Biztech Store

Postby willie robertson on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Kristi wrote:If you can point me to the direction of setting up a signature, I'd be happy to move it. :)

How do I set my forum signature?

How to use BB Code to format your Forum Signature by Lynn and Chad link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=ja&gl=JP&v=H9smxMX4z3c
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby josephrichard richard on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:26 am

Hello Everyone,

To use BB Code to format your Signature in forum. Login to your account, Go to User control panel then click profile-> Click edit signature-> format your signature ->Submit.

Make sure you enabled BB code format. ( To enable BB code format User control panel->Board preferences->Edit posting display-> enable BB code by default make sure Yes).

Thank you

josephrichard richard

Return to Main MLM Discussion