Forums

how long did it take you to make money online

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

how long did it take you to make money online

Postby David Oriol on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:51 pm

Many people asking this question so let give them the answer they looking for....

I will start first.

when i first got online i loose a good amount of money because i didn't know what i was doing it's take me about almost a yeah before i made my first dollar. then 2 months later i made over $2000 in month and a week later i made $3000 plus and one day that's when everything change for me....

your turn....
David Oriol
Company: Internet Marketing Mentoring And Coaching Center
Contribution Level: 2

Re: how long did it take you to make money online

Postby Martina Krulakova on Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:44 am

Hi David,

What was your "thing" that changed your trying to the success? :-)
Martina Krulakova
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Rob Fore on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:30 pm

I got lucky in the sense we were operating a very profitable "direct mail" business before getting online so when we did get online we were profitable in the first 30 days by simply building a website and driving prospects to via email marketing.

Later, when we joined a MLM program, it took about 90 days to go from ZERO leads, sales and sign ups to generating our first 800 leads, sponsoring our first 23 reps and making an additional $2,400 in affiliate commissions.

Today, six years later... we've done $2.3 million so far with a MLM/Affiliate Marketing combination by blogging without any paid ads.

It works, if you work it.
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 6

Postby Dave Hayes on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:07 am

Great post and question David :D

I started online back in 2000 and 'promoted' affiliate bus opps ( with success) earning a few hundred dollars a month, while still working in a JOB.

However that changed in 2007/ 8 When I was recommended to get Magnetic Sponsoring.After reading it, I then changed all my marketing tactics around and followed what the book suggested.

The result/s?

I started a part time marketing consultancy, aimed at helping other small business owners earn online

Feb 2009, I quit a secure day job, to move full time into the online advertising / marketing world

I went from a few hundred dollars a month to a few thousand dollars a month, through a combination of marketing strategies, which now revolve around automated traffic generation and blogging, to the point where I am now financially secure.

As Rob says, it works when you work it, I have to agree with that, but I also wanted to automate it, which is far nicer.

Applied Education is the difference
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Return to Main MLM Discussion