Forums

SFI Training That Your Upline Will Never Teach You

Strong Force International Training Forum
(Also known as Six Figure Income)

Moderator: admin

SFI Training That Your Upline Will Never Teach You

Postby Seb Brantigan on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 pm

If you're currently in SFI and struggling to get affiliates underneath you, then there's probably something that your sponsor didn't tell you when you signed up. What I am about to reveal to you in this articles is a few simple yet powerful principles that the top earners in this industry use to build 6-7 figure incomes - I forgot to mention that you can implement these strategies starting right now, and completely change your results.

You see, what the top earners are doing is probably completely different to what you're doing (if they're successful). They're not going out and promoting SFI to their friends and family, cold calling or anything else that might have worked a long time ago, but not now. The only people making money in this industry are leaders - a leader in the MLM industry is someone who gives their value and knowledge and in return people follow them.

It is really quite simple - the more value and knowledge you offer to your prospects, the more interested your prospects will be in who you are (meaning they are more likely to join you). The basic truth is that people don't care about your opportunity; it's not really about what you're promoting but more about you. People are more likely to buy from people that they like and trust.

So how do you get people to like and trust you? Well, this means that you have to be yourself. This is where branding yourself as a leader is crucial to your success, as promoting your opportunity up front is the fastest way to go broke in this industry.

Now is the time to stop asking people to join your business, and instead get to know the prospect. They will respect you as a person and will want to ask more about you (and possibly your opportunity if they're interested). This is the art of Attraction Marketing - getting prospects to automatically coming to you.

To your success,

Seb Brantigan
Online Marketing Enthusiast
Last edited by SeBrantigan on Mon May 25, 2015 10:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
Attention MLM Reps: Terrified of the phone?
Struggling with closing prospects into your business?
Click Here for a No BS Q&A MP3 Interview Which Unmasks
How a Top Recruiter Sponsors 1,277 People into One Business! Access it now.
Seb Brantigan
Contribution Level: 2

Re: SFI Training That Your Upline Will Never Teach You

Postby William Stewart on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Seth,
Read my post below.
Last edited by WebSuccess4You on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
William Stewart
Company: Global Domains International, Inc

Postby William Stewart on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Seth,
If you are such an expert on SFI, how come you are nowhere near the Top 50 PowerRank in the company. As a matter of fact, I have never seen you in the Top 300 on any month. Can you show me when you have been. If you look at Total Power Ranking, you will find me at either 29 or 30 all the time, so why should anyone want to join your downline. By the way, I teach all my downline much more than you say here. Your DominateMLMSystem does not work and It is very expensive, so if anyone wants to follow someone who does not rank and spend a lot of money then buy what he's got. If you want a Team Leader who teaches and gives Gift Cerficates to boot, then sign up under me. I'll be in the Total Power Rank Top 10
by next year. I am 30 Power Rank now,
The Web Success Guy
William Stewart

Postby Seb Brantigan on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:17 am

WebSuccess4You wrote:Seb (not Seth...),
If you are such an expert on SFI, how come you are nowhere near the Top 50 PowerRank in the company. As a matter of fact, I have never seen you in the Top 300 on any month. Can you show me when you have been. If you look at Total Power Ranking, you will find me at either 29 or 30 all the time, so why should anyone want to join your downline. By the way, I teach all my downline much more than you say here. Your DominateMLMSystem does not work and It is very expensive, so if anyone wants to follow someone who does not rank and spend a lot of money then buy what he's got. If you want a Team Leader who teaches and gives Gift Cerficates to boot, then sign up under me. I'll be in the Total Power Rank Top 10
by next year. I am 30 Power Rank now,
The Web Success Guy

William, I am not even in SFI :lol: my system is incredible...we're giving you everything that top earners know and use (they make 6-7 figures a year in their online businesses) and I don't think that $1 a day for the first month is 'expensive' and considering anyone using our system can get a refund if it's not for them in their first month.

I do however teach people in SFI and other home based business opportunities how to sponsor more distributors and generate more signups. Perhaps you should use my marketing system William before you say it does not work and is too expensive, it is your ego and ignorance talking.

Maybe you should see the value in the service, not what it 'costs'. This is just another marketer stuck in a poverty mindset.

And trying to slay down Internet Marketers who are more successful than you in an attempt to building your downline is a horrible way to market, I promise you that it won't work for you here or anywhere else.

However, you might be right...but I'd rather be rich than be right ;)
Seb Brantigan

Postby William Stewart on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 am

Maybe you should see the value in the service, not what it 'costs'. This is just another marketer stuck in a poverty mindset.

And trying to slay down Internet Marketers who are more successful than you in an attempt to building your downline is a horrible way to market, I promise you that it won't work for you here or anywhere else.

If I am more successful than you in SFIMG, how do I have a poverty mindset? Why don't you join
SFIMG? Are you scared that you would not do as well as me?

You are a bold faced liar. I am not trying to slay down anyone. You just make claims that are not backed up by facts whereas you can look at the Top 50 of SFIMG.com and you will see William Stewart at 28-30
depending upon the month. You are a liar because you say you are more successful then me but you do not know that. I am more successful than you little boy in SFIMG.com. If your system works so well,how come you are not in SFIMG? Lying about anyone,like you are doing here, is a horrible way to market. Do not preach to me. Just quit lying. I am honestly showing people what I have actually done rather than promising people something that is expensive that may not work. You do not PAY ANYTHING to learn
what I have to TEACH IF you are in MY DOWNLINE. You do NOT have a downline in SFIMG. All you want to do is SELL a system that may not work. I have PROVEN MY SYSTEM WORKS. YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ME for LYING ABOUT ME>
William Stewart

Postby Seb Brantigan on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:29 pm

WebSuccess4You wrote:If I am more successful than you in SFIMG, how do I have a poverty mindset? Why don't you join SFIMG? Are you scared that you would not do as well as me?

You are a bold faced liar. I am not trying to slay down anyone. You just make claims that are not backed up by facts whereas you can look at the Top 50 of SFIMG.com and you will see William Stewart at 28-30
depending upon the month. You are a liar because you say you are more successful then me but you do not know that. I am more successful than you little boy in SFIMG.com. If your system works so well,how come you are not in SFIMG? Lying about anyone,like you are doing here, is a horrible way to market. Do not preach to me. Just quit lying. I am honestly showing people what I have actually done rather than promising people something that is expensive that may not work. You do not PAY ANYTHING to learn
what I have to TEACH IF you are in MY DOWNLINE. You do NOT have a downline in SFIMG. All you want to do is SELL a system that may not work. I have PROVEN MY SYSTEM WORKS. YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO ME for LYING ABOUT ME>

I refuse to explain myself on this matter, or join your system...your arrogance being one of the many reasons why. I like to call this style of selling 'Unattraction Marketing' as people will feel pressured to join your system/downline - pitching and blatant selling is NOT attractive (it would be silly to assume such a thing :roll:)

I gotta tell you bro, we could have made a lot of money together and I could have been on your team, but because you decided to write this response I will be informing the moderators of your behaviour in this thread.
Seb Brantigan

Postby William Stewart on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:07 am

Alan_Turco wrote:William,
I have looked at many of your posts here on BN and I have to say with all due respect to your financial success (which I do not doubt by the way), your attacks on other folks here on BN surprises and at the same time, saddens me.

I have seen nothing but, as Seth explains, arrogrance out of you and what appears to be personal attacks on everyone that has an opinion on something. Why is that? This is supposed to be a community of fellow networkers who all support each other and maybe form profitable partnerships with each other, but you seem to working at cross purposes.

And all this out of someone who is successful!

It is apparent to me that you are successful and have a great deal of knowledge in this industry, and all things being equal, you have much to not only teach your downline, but other networkers on BN. Instead you have chosen to "bash" folks and rarely say a kind word to them. It really escapes me.

The same amount of effort you put into spreading negativity on this forum, you could instead being teaching and mentoring others and bringing others in as partners.

In closing, I know I am being somewhat hypocritical as I am denouncing your negativity, but I felt the need to speak to it because I love this industry, this BN forum and the people on it have so much to offer, including yourself!

Can you turn this around and offer your knoweldge as a valued contribution to this community or will you continue to "squash" anyone that has an opinion you don't agree with?
If so, I would love to be friends here on BN. :)
Sincerely,

Alan Turco

Alan,

You are absolutely wrong. First, let' start with Seb's remarks. He is attempting to sell a MLM lead
system to anyone in SFIMG that will cost a lot of money. He has no proof about his success with the system. He is the one who is arrogant.
Here is a definition of arrogant:
"Definition of ARROGANT
1: exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one's own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner <an arrogant official>
2: proceeding from or characterized by arrogance <an arrogant reply>
— ar·ro·gant·ly adverb
Examples of ARROGANT
She's first in her class, but she's not arrogant about it.
<the arrogant young lawyer elbowed his way to the head of the line of customers, declaring that he was too busy to wait like everybody else>
I am not arrogant because I am not accusing Seb of having a poverty mindset like he does to me. That is ARROGANT. He has no proof of whether his system works. I have proof my system works.
That means I am not exaggerating my worth. I am stating facts. The horrble part is that you cannot tell the difference and you codone him lying about me and I am supposed to be quiet and let him lie about me. Most importantly this is supposed to be a discussion about SFIMG, not about someone trying to sell
some system to people who are in or not in SFIMG. What he does is blatant selling which you are not supposed to do and he is not even selling SFIMG, but a system that NO ONE IN THE TOP 30 USE, by the way !!! I can be proud that I am not a lier. That is not arrogance.
Look at http://www.sfimg.com and look at the Power Rank Leaderboard and you will find my name at number 28. I will copy that here, so that everyone knows what I am saying is true.
LEADERBOARD
1. Donald Thorn
2. Tim Braun
3. Stone Evans
4. Ewen Chia Ti Wah
5. Matthew kofi Amenyedor
6. Tamberlee Scheer
7. Javier Montoya
8. Bing Obaldo
9. David Smith
10. William Sproul
11. Traffic Swarm
12. Santhi Madona
13. Rebecca Smith
14. Erich Winnecke
15. William Moore
16. Bryce & Joyce Woodbury
17. Luther McDaniels
18. Fifi Djosan
19. Leon McKee
20. Dimitra Moore
21. The Roc Group
22. Bobby Knight
23. Cynthia Minnaar
24. Chinwe Agulefo
25. Jeff Mulligan
26. Rhonda Washington
27. Susan Critelli
28. William Stewart
29. Rajesh Kumar

Secondly, this statement is absolutely false: "Instead you have chosen to "bash" folks and rarely say a kind word to them. It really escapes me." I praised a number of people who actually made contributions like the post on SFI Affiliate Resources and the Invisible or Unnoticed SFI URL.

In closing I want an apology from you for you lying about me and for not even being able to distinguish facts from Seb's blatant sales campaign and for not knowing the meaning of the word "Arrogant". Because of haven't backed down because I have the facts, I am sure you will not do this and I will be asked to leave ABN. Everyone is supposed to go along with someone else's lies and just say RA-RA. Well, I am not going to because that leads system does not DOMINATE SFI, Donald Thorn and Stone Evans do and they DO NOT USE it. Also, if his system works, why isn't he ever in the Top 300 or have any kind of power ranking? The reason is because he is exaggerating and that means he is arrogant, not myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SAVING people from being RIPPED OFF by using a system that does not work in SFIMG.
William Stewart

Postby William Stewart on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Let's talk about how to be successful in SFIMG. If you look at what Donald Thorn is doing to be Number 1 and make so much money, you will find he has a website where he sells his book about how he became Number 1.He sold it to me for $50 and in 3 chapters, (I never received all the chapters, so he basically ripped me off), all he did was reiterate what the the Launch Pad training teaches you in SFIMG.com and repeats what Napolean Hill teaches.
If you are personal member of TripleClicks.com,and you want to sell some object you own,
then you have to pay to do that with TCredits which cost $1.99 for one. You can buy batches of TCredits for large discounts to that price,also. Anyone who joins my downline and earns at least 1600 VersaPoints, receives 20 TCredits and $3 as a Gift Certificate.
Last edited by WebSuccess4You on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
William Stewart

Postby William Stewart on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Please Complain to Gery Carson about New Policy where you only receive 5 VP for Re-Assigning Affiliate with 600 VP in 90 Days,instead of 5 VersaPoints for every affiliate you reassign to another affiliate who is active. This is an unbelievably destructive policy which can only make Gery Carson richer and all affiliates less likely to recruit and poorer too. Gery Carson must not have heard that there is a RECESSION. Oh,he did hear but he does not care.

Here is the new policy:
"5 VersaPoints For each affiliate you reassign to a team member (points awarded for transferred affiliates who have generated a min. of 600 VP in past 90 days) "

Many affiliates spend hundreds or thousands of dollars a year recruiting people to join SFIMG.com and one indirect way they can be reimbursed is to reassign those affiliates to other high-performing
affiliates. Now the policy says only the high-performing affiliates are the ones that can get credit for being reassigned which defeats the purpose of assigning the other affiliates to anyone. One cannot gain a great number of VersaPoints and be rewarded by being in the Top 300. This is a self-defeating policy that I may seek a legal remedy for. It ATTACKS ALL the affiliates who have spent years recruiting for SFIMG.com and STEALS/ REMOVES a Significant benefit of SFIMG.com .

Hundreds of affiliates will LOSE MORE MONEY and possibly QUIT RECRUITING ALTOGETHER. Ask to have 5 VersaPoints for every affiliate Reassigned RESTORED NOW !
William Stewart

the best way to help my affiliates build their downlines

Postby eric drula on Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:25 am

The best way to help your affiliates build their downlines is to get to know them better,to see what kind of team building acessories do they prefer to use,how is their communication with new affiliates.
U have to communicate with your team offen to learn what are their needs,what can they do better,and what are they need to learn more to be succesful team builders.
Give them tips for advertising ways.
Teach them how to make a unique commercial,not yust to copy you.
They need to feel freedom in this work,to have an inspiration for creation,to see outside the box.
It is important to motivate them every day.
For this work u need patience .
Here are some tips for motivation:
Motivate them with words,with pictures about sucess.
Show them the bennefits of being a team leader,tell them to read a bennefits chart.
When somebody do the great job,win some prizes or have a new affiliate,congratulate him on stream post,so the others can see too.
It is a good feeling when someone is happy for us and show us that.
Make a little competition, for example :who will have more new affiliates this week? And reward the winner with tc credits or gift certificate.
Give them a maximum of help:
Reasign them a PSA so they can do the weekly tasks,it is also a good feeling when U are new and got the first person in your team.
Send them a gift certificates for buying a wave3,it will mean a lot for them.
Make them a group for learning and questions.
Teach them that we are all in this together,let them work together.
Make them a post in the group when they can congratulate to each other.
At least once weekly have a webinar,it is good when they can see other team leaders and listen to their stories and tips for job.
I wish U a sucessful team building and to find a lot of diamonds :-)
Viadeo confirms the rise of mobile use. Professional Network found that 16% of the uses of the service is now made on mobile devices. http://www.viadeo.com/fr/profile/eric.drula
eric drula
Company: CashUnite
Contribution Level: 1

Next

Return to SFI