Forums

Advertising the RFS - Question and Idea

GRN Distributors Training Forum
Reverse Funnel System

Moderator: admin

Advertising the RFS - Question and Idea

Postby Ryan Blaire on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:02 pm

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you would be kind enough to share any and all of the advertising/lead generation companies you have used (with success) to drive traffic to your RFS page? I am in the process of looking into a bunch of companies that a partner of mine met at the ad-tech show in New York. We are about to try out a test campaign to see if this company works but I am on the prowl to see what other GRN affiliates are using with success in an effort to build a list of proven vendors that we can all use.

If you could share one or more of these services with me, I would greatly appreciate it and I will certainly do the same once I know more after the beta test.

I do know that bestleads.com was doing a great job driving traffic to our RFS page but they just couldn't keep up with the demand. I believe it is our responsibility to search out other lead gen sources that work and certainly share with others who are within the community.

If anyone is interested in looking into other companies and co-oping a beta test on a specific company perhaps we can coordinate something where we can find a new (and hopefully lucrative) lead generation source.

Please let me know and here's to a happy, healthy and ABUNDANT 2008!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Ryan
Ryan Blaire
Contribution Level: 1

Re:Advertising the RFS - Question and Idea

Postby Bill Swartz on Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:28 am

Ryan,

I am currently trying out a promotion with Rent A List:

www.rent-a-list.com

This is a new campaign so I don't have any results yet to share.

I have also used New England Marketing through the Priceless Possibilities Website (www.startajourney.com) with some success.

Most of my efforts are geared more toward generating my own leads through sites like Magnetic Sponsoring.

Thanks.
B.Swartz
www.webhomeworkers.com
www.startajourney.com
www.billswartz.com
http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com/17942
Bill Swartz
Contribution Level: 1

Return to Global Resorts Network