Forums

Problems (& suggestions) for MLM TF2.0 course

Got questions about the content within the MLM Traffic Formula course? Get them answered here!

Moderator: admin

Problems (& suggestions) for MLM TF2.0 course

Postby iVan Budimir on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 pm

For those of you putting MLM Traffic Formula 2.0 together, I do have to agree with Bobbi's post the other day - module 4 isn't all that well guided. Reading words on a narrated slideshow isn't quite like taking a stroll with a guided presentation (hint, hint).

I'm not saying this to complain, but to give you some constructive feedback (and clarify something you left out)

I feel for those with little to no computer skills, I just can't see how they're putting all this together without some guided videos (like the module on market research, for example - that one was great!)

Second - I am a build-my-own-computer geek, and a fairly web savvy guy, but I'm really grappling with some of the concepts here; this is terra incognita for me. So using analogies; comparing hard-to-understand concepts with tangible every-day processes would go a long way to help some of us understand what is being taught.

As for omissions, there is few. Namely, there is mention of links that are posted in the PDF, but the links take you to Google, without a single recommendation as to which tool to use.

Also PDF refers to information that isn't in a video. For example, there is a mention of "SEO Plugin" in the Initial NC Promotion Strategy PDF. Yet, it's not mentioned at all in the videos.

PDF even refers to module 2, but it's not mentioned even there.

A search for SEO Plugin in Wordpress.org drew no hits under that very name (should I be installing the famed "All in One SEO Pack" instead?)

And if I do, is there something I should be doing with it to set it up?

All these questions... :lol:

Anyhoo, I hope you can fix the omissions, and please try to us some real-world analogies AND guided videos as much as you can. Even I'm feeling geeked out. :roll:

-iVan

EDIT: Perhaps this should be included in a resources guide. When submitting your RSS feed, as suggested you should use software to save time. I found this program (http://www.allscoop.com/tools/rss-submit/
), and it's free. And by free I mean free to use, no sign-up needed, etc.

I installed it on my clunky old XP to make sure it's not going to plant a beacon for aliens from zeta-reticuli, and it also passed the dumb-dumb test.

I haven't used for submitting my feeds yet, it's late and I want ice-cream with strawberry syrup.
I'll gefutz with it tomorrow. Will report in full.

-iVan out
iVan Budimir
Contribution Level: 2

Re: Problems (& suggestions) for MLM TF2.0 course

Postby iVan Budimir on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:49 pm

Update
Tried Allscoop. Not worth the download, half the submission URLs have moved and/or are innactive
iVan Budimir

Postby Chris Potts on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:37 pm

Hey iVan,

I'm a TF2 student also and am kinda in the same boat as you. I also am looking for good rss software, a couple weeks ago i tried allscoop which you referred to and i'm still using it as of right now until i can figure out a somewhat better piece of software. I don't know very much about this kinda thing so hopefully we get some good insight soon as to what some of the better software is out there for the job.
This mystical formula has put an end
to Lead Poverty once and for all.

See it with your own eyes right here!!

- Dominate This Industry -
Chris Potts

Postby iVan Budimir on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:08 pm

Thanks Chris

I decided to get a copy of RSS submit after all, and it did a decent job. Allscoop successfully submitted only about 1/4 of the batch for me.
iVan Budimir

Postby Nathaniel Johnson on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Yes and no, I think it really depends on how you look at it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nathaniel Johnson
Contribution Level: 6

Postby Bobby Brown on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:17 pm

flyboy wrote:Also PDF refers to information that isn't in a video. For example, there is a mention of "SEO Plugin" in the Initial NC Promotion Strategy PDF. Yet, it's not mentioned at all in the videos.

I'm trying to figure this one too.

Module 4 says to activate the SEO plug-in and it says to look at module 2. I just re-watched all the videos in module 2, and went through the PDFs. Not a peep about it.

Were you able to find out more about it?

Help!

I'm surprised there aren't more questions like this coming up. Does this mean that everyone gave up on TF2 course already?

:-)

Let me see if posting this as a separate question might get us closer to some answers

-BB
Bobby Brown
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Cristian Lungu on Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:25 pm

To supplement the debate... I add (with no negative intentions) the following:
About module 6, the social media>
I know Mike has witness success with social media and all... All the credits for the MEN (because he surely deserves them). But investing 4 hours into presenting philosophy instead of actual technics of using social media isn't - in my opinion - the proper way of approaching "the social media tactic of driving traffic". I say this because I've come do understand MLM TF2 as A PROVEN plan (meaning a sum of technics=science) for driving traffic to my business. And philosophy is relative, let's not forget that. Spending 65 minutes out of the total of 89 explaining how his best student uses Twitter to become popular isn't -again, personal opinion - THE way to deal with half of an entire module which explains driving traffic with social media ( not to mention for a coaching program that has the scale of MLM TF2).
I expected to be explained actual technics like programs, sequences of acting, things like that, not a personal approaches... The best approach is to give the principles of social interacting and let the practice to each student to experiment. If you ask me module 6 rates at a score of 4 out of 10.
Contradict me if you will. As a mater of fact I'm eager to be enlighted with contradictory opinions. Thanks
:|
Cristian Lungu

Postby Eric Su on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Yes install all in one SEO pack. its one of the must-haves. I also recommend robots meta.

i know a tool that I use to solve my own technical problems...its called GOOGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where to submit your rss feed? google it

what is RSS feed? google it

how to burn your rss feed? google it.

what is pdf? google it

where to submit your pdf? google it

technical support is all over the internet (more than marketing strategies.), or just go to a computer forum and ask.
Eric Su

Postby Eric Su on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:48 pm

you cant expect mlm traffic formula to teach you how to do technical stuff, it's not a wordpress course or computer course, it's a marketing course!!!!!!!!!
Eric Su

Postby Jackie Hall on Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:27 pm

I just want to say THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU to all of you that have taken the time to answer our questions and give us advice for TF2!!

I am partially through Module 4 and I printed all the questions and answers from the forum before I started. If I hadn't, I honestly wouldn't have been able to do it! I'm new at all things computer and I didn't understand much of it. We are told to do it, but it's not explained HOW to do it.
With all the question and answers here - I DID IT!

So, I just want to thank everyone here for #1 reaching out to ask for help and #2 thank you to everyone that has been here for us and taken the time to explain what we're having troubles with.

I APPRECIATE YOU!

Without you all in this forum, I'd be totally lost...

THANK YOU :)
Slim Your Waistline While You Fatten Your Wallet
http://www.NewBodyCoach.com
Jackie Hall
Company: Team Beachbody

Return to MLM Traffic Formula Course