Forums

What you don't like about your company?

Give us your feedback to make this community a better place!

Moderator: admin

What you don't like about your company?

Postby Christos Christou on Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Here is a topic where we must speak honest about our companys. No company is perfect.
To make a start, i belong to Herbalife company. I am proudly belong to Herbalife i should say.
There are many ways to market our company and our products, as in any MLM company. Everybody choose what is best for him. The two marketing methods i dont like are:
1. To have a duplicated website with general informations about online marketing ( i still have one actually) and when someone contacts you asking for informations you are driving him to a hotel meeting or a live online presentation.As much as he is asking, you never mention the name of the company. Why?
Personally i am proud of our company, we have nothing to hide, we can mention who we are and what we are doing breifly and then set for a meeting.
2. To have an advertising "work from home" and we all now that is not like that in the beggining. You can find distributors online but, especially for products like ours it's very difficult to sell online.

Christos Christou
Contribution Level: 4

Re: What you don't like about your company?

Postby Mario Sanders on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 pm

This is a very interesting question. You are the company. What do you not like about yourself? Remember, you represent the company and all it stands for. You represent yourself when you talk to people about your business opportunity. You, are the one putting your face and reputation in the lime light to show to everyone that you are here.
Mario Sanders
Company: Life Force International
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Shan Ziel on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:01 am

Complaining just makes the lessor fortunate jealous.

I don't like companies that front load people so I'm not in one;)

There are things I don't like about MLM industry; but, I picked a company that does not do those things;)

So I gues my answer is nothing. I would like a bigger downline. Wish I could get my downline motivated to work 1/10 of what I do.
Giving Up Pop likes marketing tools
http://michaelburns.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=71

Shan Ziel
Contribution Level: 1

Postby James Lee on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:52 am

I have tried many different MLM companies and they all have their pros and cons. Some companies have great products, some have great marketing systems and some have great training systems. I work with several companies because I believe in working multiple income streams and if I find that there is something I find lacking in that company then I go out and find a way I can provide whatever is lacking though other avenues.

For example, one of my income streams has excellent products and training but I believe it lacks in the internet marketing integration side of things so I use several other services that I recommend to my downline so they can benefit without taking them off their focus on their core business.

If you are a skilled leader you could create your own systems too but if you don't know what you are doing you can waste A LOT OF TIME so remember your core action is to invite people to get to that biz op meeting, webinar, conference call or whatever it is that is closing your prospects.

All the best with your business endeavors!

Regards,

James Lee
James Lee
Company: ACN, Inc

Postby James Lee on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:05 am

GivingUpPop wrote:Complaining just makes the lessor fortunate jealous.

I don't like companies that front load people so I'm not in one;)

There are things I don't like about MLM industry; but, I picked a company that does not do those things;)

So I gues my answer is nothing. I would like a bigger downline. Wish I could get my downline motivated to work 1/10 of what I do.

Hi!

I totally agree with your comments. Getting your downline motivated can be the hardest thing to do.

One thing I find helps is to have a pre-made training kit (your company or upline might have one) that actually takes your new people through easy to follow action steps so they don't start the "wrong way". That system should included mindset training as well as all the "how-to" stuff that is required like "how-to make your contact list" or "how-to setup your distributor website", etc. A key to a successful starter kit is getting your reps to move quickly as this ensures results which in turn maintains motivation.

Once you have such a training kit you then make sure you give it to all your new reps when they join. Go through it with them and then get them to go through it with all their new reps. The duplication factor should kick in and you should start seeing more motivated downline (and a bigger downline of course).

Easier said than done I know, but as leaders we "gotta do what we gotta do".

Have fun!

James Lee
James Lee
Company: ACN, Inc

Postby Christos Christou on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Thank you all for your comments. Its very interesting for me to see what othe people have to say about those common problems we all have. My experiance so far is only with one company so i can't have opinion about other companies

Christos Christou

Postby Sonny boy Rosaroso on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi,

Thank you for posting this subject.

Complaining about your MLM company means you made a half-assed decision or you got sucked in by hype or anything unwise that made you make the decision in doing the business in the first place. If your new to the industry its understandable that your upline wants your business and the immediate rewards for himself that you can give him/her and answer your major questions later and it got duplicated by you, the people before you and also possibly by your downlines .

Lesson Learned, If you don't do your due diligence first and do business without fully consulting yourself on how well personally developed are you, you'll end up consuming more time than you could afford to learn new skills in becoming a success in the Industry. Network Marketing is a people partnering business based on reputation, credibility and trust. It's not the company, the product or the compensation plan, it's you.

Besides, If you got time complaining it means you are learning something. The best way is to turn that negative reaction is to make it into a Pro-active process, having resourcefulness and taking initiative to tackle the obstacles before you will surely take you to your goals.

GOD Bless
Sonny boy Rosaroso
Company: Max International

Postby Christos Christou on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:39 am

Great points indeed, and to be honest its one of the reasons that i have joined betternetworker. I wasn't agree with my uplines about the methods we were using to recruit new distributors, i wanted to be fully online in this part, as i am now.

Christos Christou

Postby Michael B Wilbraham on Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:59 pm

There is NOTHING that I don't like about my company!

Everything about it is to like... :D
Michael B Wilbraham

Postby Christos Christou on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:45 am

Micle i am also happy with my company but let us be honest here, no company is perfect

Christos Christou

Next

Return to Feedback