Forums

Don't Allow Members To Post Without Completing Profile First

Post your questions about betternetworker here!

Moderator: admin

Don't Allow Members To Post Without Completing Profile First

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:10 am

For the betterment of this forum site, is there a way we can bring our message to the operators of this site, to not allow new members to participate in our forum without completing first their profile info?

Because, as I have observed, there are people out there whom I think don't really have the heart for our industry (my research showed they are not even involved in MLM or network marketing), signed up with our web site, created an account, and after filling up their referral links in their profiles, left the profile incomplete and went straight to our forum posting craps.

Have you also noticed this pattern?

It's so disgusting, that when you go to our home page to check for the latest discussion, these spammers' topics occupy the top spots. And looks like this situation is being neglected by the operators!

I've been watching if the big shots here, like Adam Taha, Lynda Cromar, Rob Fore, Carl the Cop, and Jason Better would deal with these invaders, but looks like their only move is, "Neglect the nuisance" by not giving them attention (so later on they would stop, because their forum topics are not being replied).

Am I right with this?

Is there a way we can get rid of them here?
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Re: Don't Allow Members To Post Without Completing Profile First

Postby Lynda Cromar on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 am

yes I have noticed that.. not sure how they could do that
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Sandy Armstrong on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Hi,
I tried to complete my profile, but I am not affiliated with any of the companies in the list. And struggle with my photo.

Sandy Armstrong
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Sandy-A wrote:Hi,
I tried to complete my profile, but I am not affiliated with any of the companies in the list. And struggle with my photo.

It's nice to see that you have the desire to take this forum site seriously, while the other participants here, it is very obvious that their goals, either to build backlinks to their sites (which is an obsolete SEO strategy nowadays), or just to drive traffic to their sites not really related to home business.

How did I know that?

I bumped on them here in our forum. They're already here for months, and some are "years old" already, and haven't completed their profiles yet. No descriptions, no posts related to our niche, and behaving here like they're spamming in the Warrior Forum!

We'd like to encourage you to act differently, complete your profile, make some connections, and write some descriptions in the "about" section of your profile so we can know you better.
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Return to Site Help