Forums

Guest Books

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

Re: Guest Books

Postby Robert Nelk on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:16 pm

I weed those entries out as soon as they are posted.
No place is safe.
It is also the beginning of the year.
New commitments.
New resolutions.
And new spammers...

Sorry Dean.

Take care

Robert
Working my way from newbie to guru using:
http://rtjet05.magneticsponsoringonline.com
Or visit my blog: http://www.learntomarket.net/
Robert Nelk
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Elwood Crane on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:36 pm

It is not just you. The whole environment on guest book is better and more professional. We should congratulate the staff for these positive changes.

LIVE YOUR DREAMS...some things are hard but nothing is imposable.
Want to get rich fast I can't help you. If you want to build a financial future my free e book can save years of frustration and failure. "MENTAL PREPAREDNESS" COACHING"
http://twitter.com/helpformlm
From The Heart
Elwood
Elwood Crane
Contribution Level: 5

Postby Connie Loeschen on Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm

The key word is respect, sweet professional respect. But I must admit, it is much harder to make friends here on BN than Facebook. People are much more friendly there. Just my opinion.
Connie Loeschen
Connie Loeschen
712-461-0856
What can I do today to contribute to your life?
Success in 10 Steps - The First Step to Own Your Life
Connie Loeschen
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Elwood Crane on Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:17 pm

freemoney wrote:No sooner do I post this then I am the victim of someone defacing my guest book - how ironic.

Would you invite people around to your home so they could spray graffiti over your house advertising their latest business opportunity?

And they post articles telling us we need a mentor - if this kind of behavior is a product of their mentoring education I certainly won't be signing up :roll:

Report it to Carl The Cop, he will have a talk with them. Some do not know the rules. It sure was a lot worse a couple of month ago.

Elwood
Want to get rich fast I can't help you. If you want to build a financial future my free e book can save years of frustration and failure. "MENTAL PREPAREDNESS" COACHING"
http://twitter.com/helpformlm
From The Heart
Elwood
Elwood Crane
Contribution Level: 5

Postby Mike Morgan on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 am

Its getting more natural....more like how social media is supposed to be. The more you interact the better your chances are to chat with someone you like. I'm a fan of a few people and its cool to see them hit my guestbook up.
"Ninja" Mike Morgan.

Mooost of us here own Magnetic Sponsoring

WARNING:This Page Contains Psychological Sales Secrets Only To Be Used By Those Who Want Lots of Money!

Plus (4) Unreleased Products!!
Mike Morgan
Contribution Level: 4

Postby susan coils on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:05 am

I have made lots of friends here - mostly without trying.

There you go again Dean, giving away the secret of networkig with social media. :D

Being friendly shouldnt' really be something we have to learn. Surely it's just a natural part of being human? Not saying that we will all get along with everybody we meet. Or that everyone who we add as a 'friend' will go on to be one in the truest sense of the word, but we come in, we chat, we discover stuff about each other, we offer help and advice, we take help and advice, and it should be 'fun'. It shouldn't be 'trying' to make new friends. If it is, then something's wrong.

And yeah, the guest books are getting much better. Thankfully, most folks are realsing you can't buy friendship with a free gift!
Okay, I finally opened up.

Image.

Check out how I can help you.
susan coils
Contribution Level: 4

Return to The Lounge