Forums

Do You have a System?

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

Do You have a System?

Postby Jim Ticehurst on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:35 am

Hi all, do you have a system? ...by that I mean when you get out of bed in the morning do you know what you are going to do with regard to your routine that day? I have just realized that if I write things down the day before that when I get out of bed I know what I have to do that day, but if don't write anything down I just kinda drift through the day with a 'what shall I do next' kinda mentality.
I know that there is nothing very original in this but sometimes things can be so obvious that we don't really see them. Sherlock Holmes said " The best place to hide a book is on the bookshelf"?....
Anyway if you have a formula or a system that you use please tell us about it...you may just be holding the key to our futures? thats it, thanks, regards Jim T.
In a world where you can be anything ... Be Yourself ...
Jim Ticehurst
Contribution Level: 4

Re: Do You have a System?

Postby Tama DeBoer on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi Jim,
I don't know if it is actually a "System" but I get up in the morning with my "WHY"...WHY am I doing what I do? One could ask themselves, is it to pay the bills? to put food on the table for their children? Is it for a better life than they have right now? Is it to retire early, to spend more time at home with the family or doing something they enjoy?

I feel when I know my "why" that directs me for the day. Those are things on my list in the morning .....the things I need to do to get to my "WHY"

To your success
Tama DeBoer
Company: Viridian Energy
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Tama DeBoer on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Hi Jim,
I don't know if it is actually a "System" but I get up in the morning with my "WHY"...WHY am I doing what I do? One could ask themselves, is it to pay the bills? to put food on the table for their children? Is it for a better life than they have right now? Is it to retire early, to spend more time at home with the family or doing something they enjoy?

I feel when I know my "why" that directs me for the day. Those are things on my list in the morning .....the things I need to do to get to my "WHY"

To your success
Tama DeBoer
Company: Viridian Energy

Postby Mario Sanders on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 am

It's funny you ask about a system. I've worked my system so long that it's really a habit. I've gotten used to getting up late in the morning and enjoying my family first. I fix breakfast and spin time with my family. I get to enjoy our new house at least while I am there. We take walks in the trail park or go out to eat for lunch. After the family is settled in, then I go to work. Many times when we are out enjoying our day together, we can meet people and inquire where they are from and wishing them well in the neighborhood. This is where I get to pass out cards and do business on the side. How many of you wish you can spend more time with your family? That is important to a lot of us. My system is simply enjoying my family everyday. And I do enjoy it!
Mario Sanders
Company: Life Force International
Contribution Level: 7

Postby Shan Ziel on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:07 am

I forced myself to blast to safe lists for 3 or 4 months strait. I was told they would work if I was consistant.

I have a lot of fun marketing; but, to take my downline to the next level organization would help.

I try and lead by example. Sent a free marketing tool to the downline and less then 5% registered for it.
Giving Up Pop likes marketing tools
http://michaelburns.ws/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=71

Shan Ziel
Contribution Level: 1

Postby Holly Blochowitz on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:48 am

Absolutely, I do.

I have a notebook with 5 folders labeled Monday-Friday. On the inside each folder I have written the tasks that I must complete EVERY WEEK on each of those days. For example...

Monday:
Blog Post on Business
Backlink about Business

Tuesday:
Blog Post on Product
Backlink about Product

Wednesday:
Call 5 Affiliate Marketers

etc...

Then, I have a loose "To Do" list that I can move from day to day for misc. things that come up...phone calls, team emails, etc. If I don't get my "backlink about business" done on Monday, I add it to my to do list so that I get it done on Tuesday (in addition to my regular Tuesday tasks.)

This keeps me dedicated to getting my ACTION tasks done - which is what has lead to the massive growth of my business.
Holly Blochowitz
Company: Team Beachbody

Return to The Lounge