Forums

What would you do?

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

What would you do?

Postby darcy fisher on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

What would you recommend to someone who has discovered a one of a kind company, with a one of a kind product for people and pets, that is going global, still in prelaunch, that will hit a billion dollars in the first year, and has an incredible comp plan that pays out a whopping 60%... how would you try and attract the ' big hitters' in the MLM industry. You are the pros, give me your thoughts and ideas???
darcy fisher
Contribution Level: 1

Re: What would you do?

Postby Natasha Nassar Hazlett on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

What I would recommend, honestly, is to NOT lead with stuff like:
"a one of a kind company"
"a one of a kind product for people and pets"
"That's going global"
"Still in pre-launch"
"that will hit a billion dollars in the first year"
and
"has an incredible comp plan that pays out a whopping 60%"

That's the cheesy, generic schtick that every single new MLM puts out there. If I had a nickel for every time I heard of a "ground floor" opportunity, or a "revolutionary comp plan" I would be giving Warren Buffett a run for his money.

You will attract "Big Hitters" when you have your own results, and when you have developed a real relationship with them through collaboration, masterminding, etc.
Natasha Nassar
Attorney & Internet Marketing Consultant

"Empowering Entrepreneurs to Build Their Brand Online"
Connect With Me!
Grab Your Free 7 Day Attraction Marketing Crash Course Now!
Natasha Nassar Hazlett
Contribution Level: 3

Postby darcy fisher on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Thank you so much for your insightful input and creative thoughts... I will take it to heart! My only other questions is what if? What if this IS the next BIG company? What IF they really have a one of a kind product, what if your health could be at it's full potential because of this product and what if you COULD change the lives of people and pets around the world by becoming involved??? What IF?
darcy fisher

Postby Joyce Penner on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:39 am

zeopets wrote:Thank you so much for your insightful input and creative thoughts... I will take it to heart! My only other questions is what if? What if this IS the next BIG company? What IF they really have a one of a kind product, what if your health could be at it's full potential because of this product and what if you COULD change the lives of people and pets around the world by becoming involved??? What IF?

Natasha is right Darcy. You won't attract professionals with the "what ifs". That's emotional and big hitters don't function on emotion they want proof.
Joyce
Joyce Penner | Core Partner
Wellness, Prosperity, Lifestyle by Design
Stop Struggling By Yourself ~ Experience the POWER Of a Team!
Team Inc Pro
Joyce Penner
Company: Life Force International
Contribution Level: 9

Postby Nathan Isaac on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 am

Joyce and Natasha are very right.

You'll just sound like a looney with a full pitcher of the Kool-Aid.

All MLM companies are great and have fantastic companies with great comp plans.
Nathan Isaac
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Richard Bravo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:07 pm

Hi Darcy,
Here's what I wouldn't do...
NOTE: I'm not known as the guy who wastes time with pleasantries.
You asked, Im answering. Hopefully you can learn something.

1. I wouldn't jump into a community of savvy marketers and start posting thinly disguised self promotional posts that appear to be asking a question but are actually baiting the reader to look at a company you're already a part of.

2. I wouldn't post comments in a forum "looking for gurus" or "looking for heavy hitters."
That's not how you connect with big players. None of them will be reading your post most likely and non of them will take you seriously. The only way to be taken seriously by key players is a direct connection and some degree of marketing savvy on your part with a track record - this type of post shows desperation, not business savvy.

3. I wouldn't jump in to a community like this or any other with total disregard to the fact that the majority of the people here are long standing members and frankly its just rude to pop-in without introducing yourself. Its like going on a 1st date and asking to jump in the sack right after you ring the doorbell.

If you are truly interested in building your business the right way...
A) Buy a copy of Magnetic Sponsoring.
B) Read it 5x, cover to cover, before you do anything else.
C) Start Over by implementing what you learn in the book.

Good luck.

~RB
Richard Bravo: the Art of an Entrepreneur • Let's Connect On Facebook!
Richard Bravo

Re: What would you like to do?

Postby john clement on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:27 pm

WOULD YOU LIKE TO:

GO ON VACATION?

PAY OFF YOUR LOANS ?

GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE ?

PAY OFF YOUR CREDIT CARDS ?

DONATE TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY ?
john clement

Postby darcy fisher on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Thank you all for your comments, I apologize for any inconvenience or for wasting anyone's time... I will do my due dilligence with your recommendations.
darcy fisher

Postby Joyce Penner on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

zeopets wrote:Thank you all for your comments, I apologize for any inconvenience or for wasting anyone's time... I will do my due dilligence with your recommendations.

Hey Darcy. It's OK. You are excited ! But building a business is a whole different ball game and it takes a bit of time to learn.
Joyce
Joyce Penner | Core Partner
Wellness, Prosperity, Lifestyle by Design
Stop Struggling By Yourself ~ Experience the POWER Of a Team!
Team Inc Pro
Joyce Penner
Company: Life Force International

Postby Rowin Hemedes on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:36 am

Study Network Marketing and be an expert and a leader. Something that you can give value to others. It's not about the hottest company or the hottest product why people will join a business. People will join your business because of you. "No one bought a drill because he wanted a drill, he bought a drill because he wanted to make holes." Therefore, you have to teach them ways how to make holes. In network marketing its the same. No one joined a network marketing company because they wanted to join a network marketing company. They joined a company because they wanted to earn and achieve their goals. So therefore, you have to teach them how to earn money and achieve there goals in network marketing.
Rowin Hemedes
Company: Magnetic Sponsoring

Next

Return to The Lounge