Forums

I am Back and of course once I got into the last shine thing

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

I am Back and of course once I got into the last shine thing

Postby Roger Aburto on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:04 pm

Its been a while since I was here!

:mrgreen: I am doing very well... thanks to God! I run a family business and I am a Homeopathic remedies practitioner!

BUT....

:oops: I have to confess that I have not done too much progress in the MLM arena...even though I am still member of the video platform...I still in the very same position I was 2 years ago.

The only difference -at least that is what I think- is that I already know why some guys are soo successful in MLM and why some (me included) are in the poor results side of the coin. Many thanks Jim Yaghi!

Anyways...now I am all in in the new fade>>>> yes! FUNNELS...there are several softwares about that:
I bought one for Linkedin(Cory Mojo)...one for Facebook (get 100k) three for general(Ryan,Russell,Leadpages)
of course those are to promote and sell my Homeopathic's products. For my video platform(MLM) I need to wait a bit until I got the book #5 from Jim...in order to set my MLM business right on the money. The right way this time around.

Why?
:ugeek: I will give a hint:
I will build a site with an entry point different from my primary opportunity...in order to be sure that my leads does not fall between the cracks...and ends up in other peoples laps! With a very solid brand...a very precise target public (market)...and ending with a membership site where all my associates will get the proper training to develop their downlines!
Last edited by LeadCaptureCoach on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MY primary web-site for Local Marketing: www.salemmarketingstrategies.com
Roger Aburto
Company: Talk Fusion Global
Contribution Level: 4

Re: I am Back and of course once I got into the last shine thing

Postby Roger Aburto on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:57 pm

I do not get it

I have not yet set my first funnel when an expert come up saying that FORGET ABOUT FUNNELS! GEEZZ!
read -especially page #6 !:

Links removed.
Please follow Bettenetwork guidelines
http://www.betternetworker.com/page/bet ... guidelines
Put links in signature.

Is this Internet thing unstable or what?
Roger Aburto

Postby Roger Aburto on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:11 am

Hello ghost town!

I do not believe people in this town are rude (even those welcomed) ...I think you are kind of shy!

Anyways even though I would like a " Thank You"...Now I do know that with this audience I will not get it :cry:

But wait I still willing to share something that even though we are individuals we can still get some very good tips about how to attract good marketers into our downlines!

Here I go:

Links removed.
Put links in signature.

You all be well
PS: Hey my beloved guys and gals...show me some love! I need to learn how to insert graphics into the post..I have try lots of things but no avail.
WILL YA?
Roger Aburto

Postby Roger Aburto on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Hey you friends!

I was thinking something a little bit awkward!
I do know that some people will disagree with me. But here I Go:

Do you all know this gentleman Jeff Walker (very nice man indeed) right?

Well happen that even though I wish him lots of success...I have become very bore...BORE
with his launching system!

With all due respect...for me is simple annoying !!

I suggest he comes up with a new system that works in this environment of fierce competition with so call gooroos launching new programs at once even in the same time...and in the same niche

In the near future the marketer that will convince their audience the faster and in the shortest period of time will win! Actually the dollars floating around to buy programs is huge but not unlimited!

Thus Far marketers that are getting closer (but still not there) are Frank Kern and Rusell Brunson and Ryan Dyess.

Couple weeks ago there was two offers at the same time in the same niche "FUNNELS" and while Brian Moran was doing the boring Jeff Walker style...Russell Brunson already got lots of signs up.Do not get me wrong please
I do really like all of them (Jeff Walker, Brian Moran and Russell). Russell drew his gun first. I wonder how many deals Mr Moran lost for posting long videos in such long period of time ( I thought "man this product must be very expensive"- at least that was my perception). I finally bought both :? duuhh

But thus far the best approaches for my humble opinion are : Frank Kern with his customized funnel...and beside that Jim Yaghi with his straight to the point and clear offer with no beating around the bush kind of style!
Roger Aburto

Postby Roger Aburto on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am

Hey my friends!

It is happening now:

Read this(Bellow):

Links removed.
Put links in signature.

The days when marketers(wrongly known as GURUS) made a fortune selling "HOW TO" info-products has come to and end...exactly as I predicted more than two years ago!

And if you are a serious business GOOGLE will certify you too! I was invited to do the three test to become a Google Partner!

Does this help you if you are in the MLM arena? OF COURSE! You will be a very good resource for those in your downlines!

One TIP: Nowadays just invest in "done for you" and softwares that will do the job... and since the software developers do not make their living selling info-products...they will give the pertinent education for FREE!

YOU ALL BE WELL!
Roger Aburto

Postby Adam Taha on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:17 am

Roger. Im glad your back. Take a deep breath mate and gradually calm down. Social media, forums..if you wish engagement is a two way conversations.

Take a step back and look at your post again. Has anyone replied? No? Ask yourself why. I know you're heart is in the right place and I'm sure you got a lot of value to bring to the table. Enthusiasm is good but there is a way of doing things friend.

You're not doing yourself any favors sharing in this manner. You're singing to the choir.

So relax and think things through before posting.

And...welcome back mate. :)
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Postby Lynda Cromar on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:46 am

welcome back!
Get started building your list for a one time $7 http://ll.lyndasleads.com/
Lynda Cromar
Company: MyLeadSystemPRO
Contribution Level: 10

Postby Roger Aburto on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Lynda.Hi!

Many thanks!

Nice to see you again!

Let's see if we can revitalize this forum again!

I have noticed that even Richard Bravo is coming back! This is getting interesting!

First task is take people away from threads 5 years old!
Roger Aburto

Postby Roger Aburto on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 am

UPPSS! :? :cry: :oops: :?:

Sorry I never thought I was violating any policy placing couple very deep informative links...with no sales pitch whatsoever...that I have no affiliation at all. In top of that this gentleman Walsh charge so much that not even in a stretch of of a mind anybody here can afford his services. Walsh is preaching that now a days the way to be effective marketer is to nurture business with hight FREE very low sell-like info material...so the links were not a sales pitch. Anyways no I starting to understand why people here a so afraid to post. All very heavily policed sites that I know are ghost towns.

I will still would like to play by the rules ...but please make this site worth the 20 bucks. If for saying this they want to expel me. Well so be it. Maybe less futile distraction make me well.

Hey you all be good...and AWAKE
Roger Aburto

Postby Adam Taha on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:17 pm

It doesn't matter if they are not sales pitches mate. Links need to be in the signature. If I have to consider one rule for this and one rule for that, it gets real difficult. People don't know what the policy really is which most have used to abuse.

You can write articles and post there and add link.

But now, forum is being littered with links, for good or not so good intentions. I have to apply same because no one is taking lead in this. So I've got to until all hands are on deck which will take time for more people to moderate and clean up.

So best use article section mate, if it's about getting Return of Investment you mentioned.

Forum is for discussion, asking questions, and articles in article sections can be a great way to add value in regards of what one has discovered, learnt, and add link to whatever resource one desires.

Cheers.
This is just one of the websites out of many I've designed and then built built by web developer called Wayne Hatter. Want to see others let me know..
http://yourwpmadesimple.com/
Adam Taha
Contribution Level: 8

Next

Return to The Lounge