Forums

good evening everyone

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

good evening everyone

Postby eric drula on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:18 am

I just joined the forum and I am always looking for new friends and business partners. I am in the MLM industry marketing / Network very little time. And I joined IFC conpagnie since June 2014. Hopefully 2015 is the best year ever for all of our members of other forums!
I am from Reunion Island
eric drula
Company: CashUnite
Contribution Level: 1

Re: good evening everyone

Postby Roger Aburto on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:05 pm

WELCOME ERIC DRULA

I wish you the best in life!

And if you do find the right guidance-sometimes in other than your sponsor- you will succeed!

Beside your vision and strong desire you will need to invest a little in your education:

Let's say about 200 dollars a month...and when the time comes to go public with your solid brand plan and with your precise target market...you have to invest some money to generate traffic to your site!

Be very savvy and do not expend money in theoretical courses that the guy selling it even has not proved .

Base upon my experience nowadays I only follow couple of smart marketers:
Mike Dillard Mentoring and Jim Yaghi Traffic Machine...and no!! I am not earning a single dime cut in half for sharing this secret! I wish this two millionaires give me some commissions :mrgreen: Just Kidding.Just Kidding!
MY primary web-site for Local Marketing: www.salemmarketingstrategies.com
Roger Aburto
Company: Talk Fusion Global
Contribution Level: 4

Return to The Lounge