Forums

How much you rely on internet?

Introduce yourself, get to know one another, or talk about anything else on your mind here!

Moderator: admin

Re: How much you rely on internet?

Postby Rob Fore on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:17 pm

When it comes to research, shopping and marketing... pretty much 100% today.

Once in a great while, after testing and proving out a marketing campaign online - if the margins are there - we'll take of offline by placing magazine ads or tiny classified as or sending direct mail... which then points them right back to our online funnel.

Yesterday I had a new YELLOW PAGES phone book dropped at my door and walked it immediately to the trash can... and have been doing that for years now.
Rob Fore
Company: SendOutCards
Contribution Level: 7

Postby willie robertson on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:12 pm

I use the Internet daily for just about everything. Online bill pay, mapquest, live stream sometimes, google is my friend as for as researching things and email.

I look like a drug feign when my net is out :lol: .

I can connect with the World and my family in an instant.

Like I mentioned, I like using online bill pay, because that damn Post Office has lost more of my mail than I care to count.

The Internet is one of the best gifts to mankind, thanks Al Gore :lol: .
Why do some people struggle for years, while others get results and the life they signed up for… in months? Success Starts Here
willie robertson
Contribution Level: 4

Postby himaja Teki on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Yes, I do rely more on Internet. Nowadays Internet plays a very crucial role in Human life. Internet saves a lot of time and energy of Humans. We can Book Tickets, We can do Shopping. We can do so many other activities which can save a lot of time and effort.

himaja Teki
Contribution Level: 1

Return to The Lounge