Forums

Why Overloaded Information is not Good

Use this forum for general talk about affiliate programs and training.

Moderator: Senior Members

Why Overloaded Information is not Good

Postby katongole johnny.s on Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 am

Value information is 100% good to help those who are new to the industry but you have to balance because not everyone reading your information join you or buy from you.I was among the marketers who used to send a lot of value information online without know people wanted,needed.
1 RESULTS
2 SIMPLICITY
if you read a lot of information in this industry without working on your plans ,you end up doomed.
However smart you're if you're not earning money you will end up saying no money in the Industry.
When you learn how to set your own system ,your own traffic source,the sales funnel this will help you not to relay on other people system ,tools except a few you trust because i spent a lot of money on information,tools, and ended up earning nothing not until my mentor told me where the problem came from.
Your success in this industry is like when you want to travel,you have to ask someone who had been there to tell you the ups and down in that place.
The industry is really good if you get the right person to take you through the right steps not everyone.Thanks
I help ,teach people,entrepreneurs worldwide how to build a business at Home Using the power of internet, do you know anyone,entrepreneurs who want to get out of their job ? http://planbsupplement.com
katongole johnny.s
Company: Trévo LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Re: Why Overloaded Information is not Good

Postby Dave Hayes on Wed May 17, 2017 9:21 am

Very Good post, great points made, information overload can be bad, however if you structure your week, so that you get the right amount of training needed, such as from a webinar, the same way you would if you were employed and your company held a training day, then you get the right balance

Once you have had that training, then try it out, implement what you have learned. Dojng this does two things

A) You might find that its a better strategy than what you curently do, though be prepared to give it a good run initially, to see if it works

B) It might lead to better quality optins

The other side of the coin is that, you might find its not as good as you had been led to believe

Applied Education is the Difference & when you Build your list, you Build your freedom
See how others are making money on facebook 'Like' & share,
have fun, make money Find out more http://tcpros.co/gdyTL
Dave Hayes
Company: Global Virtual Opportunities
Contribution Level: 10

Re: Why Overloaded Information is not Good

Postby katongole johnny.s on Thu May 18, 2017 11:02 am

Hey Dave thanks for your awesome comment ,we need to help our fellow marketers about this in order for them to enjoy the industry.Thanks
I help ,teach people,entrepreneurs worldwide how to build a business at Home Using the power of internet, do you know anyone,entrepreneurs who want to get out of their job ? http://planbsupplement.com
katongole johnny.s
Company: Trévo LLC
Contribution Level: 3

Return to General Affiliate Training