Forums

PPC VS SEO?

Moderator: bobmarley

PPC VS SEO?

Postby RuthPWilke Wike on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:37 am

What do you think ? I am thinking to invest in PPC but an expert told me that you should invest in SEO. PPC has huge clicks but it has no potential customers. compare to PPC , SEO has low clicks but it has high potential and conversion. Please guide me, i have read so many articles, some are forcing on PPC and some are focusing on SEO. which internet marketing is the potential?
Don't Just Buy Articles, Demand Quality Too!

RuthPWilke Wike
Contribution Level: 1

Re: PPC VS SEO?

Postby Scott UF UF on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:46 pm

i suggest for PPC after seo, because seo is cheap and effective for new business or website, ppc is too costly and no less response, but you should try PPC after promote your business or 3 or 4 month after SEO
Scott UF UF
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Matt Bowman on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 pm

1.) Invest in a SEO audit to see what deficiencies your current website may have in regards to ranking well in the search engines and to understand the ability to convert visitors into leads/sales.

2.) If you have a limited budget, I would recommend starting with PPC. Since PPC can get you immediate traffic/leads/sales. Start generating revenue and then invest in a SEO campaign.

3.) SEO is a long term and ongoing investment and can take up to 6 months to start seeing a return from it. As your organic traffic starts to ramp up you can pull back some on the PPC spend.
Matt Bowman

Postby Gomer Magtibay on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Don't make conclusions hastily and too early. Both strategies are good, provided that you do it properly.

I am not expert in both of them, but I have experiences using them. Here's my take:

Do both. Aim for fast results with PPC, and work for the long term with SEO.

Unleash a PPC campaign, not with Google's PPC, but with Facebook PPC.

With Facebook's PPC, go for "gaining likes", and not for boosting posts. I mean, prioritize for likes.

The reason I said that, is because it is more long term in approach. Once an individual has liked your fan page, he or she will be subscribed to your future posts.

If you are not a fan of Facebook strategies, then at least have a Google PPC campaign that's pointing to an "extremely high converting capture page".

Capture leads, and put them on your email marketing.

Then once in a while, while blogging, send email to your captured leads about your new blog posts. It will boost your blog's traffic, and of course your SEO.

It's a dual approach. One that is immediate (PPC), and the other one, that is for the long term (SEO).
Gomer Magtibay
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Jessica Johansson Johansson on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:00 am

Gomer_Magtibay wrote:Don't make conclusions hastily and too early. Both strategies are good, provided that you do it properly.

I am not expert in both of them, but I have experiences using them. Here's my take:

Do both. Aim for fast results with PPC, and work for the long term with SEO.

Unleash a PPC campaign, not with Google's PPC, but with Facebook PPC.

With Facebook's PPC, go for "gaining likes", and not for boosting posts. I mean, prioritize for likes.

The reason I said that, is because it is more long term in approach. Once an individual has liked your fan page, he or she will be subscribed to your future posts.

If you are not a fan of Facebook strategies, then at least have a Google PPC campaign that's pointing to an "extremely high converting capture page".

Capture leads, and put them on your email marketing.

Then once in a while, while blogging, send email to your captured leads about your new blog posts. It will boost your blog's traffic, and of course your SEO.

It's a dual approach. One that is immediate (PPC), and the other one, that is for the long term (SEO).

Yes, Excellent Info, I agree with you.

Jessica Johansson Johansson

Return to Main Discussion