Forums

How Do You Get People To Join Your Business?

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

How Do You Get People To Join Your Business?

Postby kevin pritchett on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:24 am

Greetings Kevin Pritchett here

If there's one question I get asked all the time and I mean ALL THE TIME by my prospects its
"How Do I Find People To Join My Business"

This is probably the one topic I've had to 'DEPROGRAM" more than any other.
From years of prospecting I've come to the realization that all the garbage being taught by most MLM and network marketing "uplines" is all wrong....DEAD WRONG.

You NEVER want to chase people, try to convince them to come to lame "hotel meetings" or the like....unless you like pain, frustration, failure, losing friends OR
of course...unless you're a freak and just like hotel meeting rooms...just kidding!!!

It's also dead wrong to think that everybody within "three feet" of you is a prospect for your business...trust me...THEY ARE NOT!!

The effective and fun way to prospect is this....

You want to set up a marketing and lead generation system and have people COME TO YOU!! You do this first by entering into the conversation people are having in their own minds and offering them REAL VALUE (where have you heard THAT before) no matter what opportunity they are considering.

"Real Value" really means answering the burning question your prospect has namely...
"Can this person really help me?"

When you offer real value through a system that automatically
1. speaks directly to the issues your prospects are concerned about;
2.offers them free valuable information in exchange for their name and
email
3. offers them a lead generation system so they can make money up front
as well as on an ongoing basis;

4. build a relationship with them by continuing to offer them valuable
content and live training where you show them you are the leader your
prospects are looking for.

5. as a result of you offering value and being a leader and building a true
relationship with your prospects, .....
THEY APPROACH YOU TO JOIN YOU!!!

My friends....this is how you find people to join your business...

YOU HAVE THEM FIND YOU!!!

Makes whole lotta sense when you put it like that doesn't it???!!!

As Always
"Live Out Loud"
Kevin Pritchett
http://www.TopTrainingSystem.com
Do you know how to make money from the people who say "no?" You should!
FREE REPORT shows you how. http://www.TopTrainingSystem.com
kevin pritchett
Contribution Level: 2

Re: How Do You Get People To Join Your Business?

Postby Chris Brown on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:16 am

One thing I was taught a long time ago is to be normal people in the industry are not normal this happens online and off line. We get started in a business and become something different.
FREE! "I'm Gonna Spend $10k A Month To Promote YOUR BUSINESS Even If You NEVER Give Me A Dime!" http://www.20minutepayday.com/Prostarlife/1/Forum
Chris Brown
Company: WorldVentures
Contribution Level: 6

Postby Steve Wood on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 am

Great Info Kevin,

This was some good information and I would like to add one important thing. No matter how good your company is or how good product is or how good you are at closing, the majority of your leads will not join your primary business. This is why a funded proposal is so good. You can continue to market to those who don't join your primary business and sell them other products! Sounds like you are using some form of a funded proposal.

To Your Success,
Steve Wood
Contribution Level: 2

Postby Michael Stead on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Thank you thank you thank you!

Great post Kevin! I see so many people out there today totally messing these steps up because they are just concerned about themselves. When you just start to take action and let your expectations go and expect nothing in return for the value you offer other people, that's when everything changes my friend.

I hope everyone in here had a great Christmas and I'll be speaking with everyone shortly.

Speak soon and be well,
Michael Stead
How To End The Constant Struggle And Crack The Code To Real Lasting Success In Your Home Business. Claim Your Free Gift Here: Online MLM Secrets

The Only Place To Hang My Friends :) The Official Blog Of Michael Stead
Michael Stead
Company: Fortune Hi Tech Marketing
Contribution Level: 3

Return to Main MLM Discussion