Forums

chat rooms are a waste of time.

Get your questions answered by other leaders in the mlm & home business industry on any topics, as well as share your ideas and be recognized as a home business leader.

Moderator: admin

chat rooms are a waste of time.

Postby Best Year on Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:45 am

Hey Home Business Owners,

I'm here to share with you a little tip I have discovered.

It's simple: Chat rooms are a complete waste of time for finding prospects or potential customers.

I read in a network marketing book that chat rooms are a good place to find prospects or potential customers.

I've tried this for 2 days now, and have just wasted loads of time...

Let me know what your experiences in chat rooms have been like.

By the way, if you do it the wrong way, it can even be a little spammy to be in chat rooms for business reasons.

So, what does work? You tell me. What's worked for you?

Best Year
Contribution Level: 1

Re: chat rooms are a waste of time.

Postby Daniel Attard on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Alain,

If you use chat rooms to pitch left right and centre, then yes it is a complete and utter waste of time. But if you are to use chat rooms, you should use them like you use social media. That is, you build relationships. You build a relationship with a like minded person. You build trust, credebility, and then you move towards your pitch.

I have used chat rooms in the past with the above technique and I did get a handful of sign ups. Doesn't beat internet marketing though. Also, most people you frequent in chat rooms are people looking for relationships and such, not just a friendly chat.

Daniel Attard
Daniel Attard
Company: Neways Worldwide
Contribution Level: 3

Postby Brother Kaleem on Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Alain,

What kind of chat rooms are they, and what are you saying?
If what you have is so great, why are you asking people to sign up for it? Shouldn't THEY be asking YOU? Sign up for this Free MLM Boot Camp. Click HERE.
Brother Kaleem
Company: Magnetic Sponsoring

Postby Best Year on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Daniel Attard wrote:Hi Alain,

If you use chat rooms to pitch left right and centre, then yes it is a complete and utter waste of time. But if you are to use chat rooms, you should use them like you use social media. That is, you build relationships. You build a relationship with a like minded person. You build trust, credebility, and then you move towards your pitch.

I have used chat rooms in the past with the above technique and I did get a handful of sign ups. Doesn't beat internet marketing though. Also, most people you frequent in chat rooms are people looking for relationships and such, not just a friendly chat.

Daniel Attard

how do you use social media? can you give me an example of how you build a relationship with a complete stranger using social media?

And when you say doesn't beat internet marketing, what are you referring to? how do YOU do internet marketing?

Thanks for the replies you guys

Best Year

Postby Roger Vadocz on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:16 pm

I totally Disagree Chat rooms are great if the chat room is specific to an MLM

We offer our associates FREE live leads through our live chat room
Visit our Live Chat System and get your referral ID from someone already in Pleasure Builder system making money:

LINK / CONTENT REMOVED by Carl the Cop
For more information on rules and guidelines:
http://www.betternetworker.com/page/bet ... guidelines

The only way you can join pleasurebuilder is from a referral link or in our live chat room with associates standing by to help
If you are Open minded and looking for a New Recession Proof MLM Concept that sells itself! Check out http://www.PleasureBuilder.com Low Entry Cost and FREE live leads Forever!
Visit our Live Chat System http://www.pleasurebuilder.com/chat/
Roger Vadocz
Contribution Level: 2

Postby faisal shabbir on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:36 am

im agree thats truth chat room is tottaly time waste.
Latest America News http://efreshly.com/

faisal shabbir

Postby Daniel Attard on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:53 pm

What James said clarified my point. Once again, I stress the fact that there are more effective methods worth any internet marketer's time.
Daniel Attard
Company: Neways Worldwide

Postby Marilyn Penny on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Roger, can you tell me more about pleasure builder? I do have own a company already so maybe this is another business opportunity or is it a vehicle to develop relationships and leads?
Money Penny Says
"Leave the Rat Race, Work at your own Pace!"

visit http://www.MoneyPennySays.com
Marilyn Penny
Company: Polaris Global

Postby Sabrina Gage on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 pm

I do not agree with you that chat rooms are a waste of time. I think during chat, you can also sell your products and chatting with your clients can help them know more about your products.
Sabrina Gage
Contribution Level: 2

Postby kyrious robert on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 am

I don't see nothing with that chat rooms are a great help for people who wants to know more about what you are promoting in fact i had a few referrals coming from chat rooms but of course you must not spam them the first time
kyrious robert
Company: ZeekRewards

Next

Return to Main MLM Discussion