The company pays us to do surveys for them. They give 2 surveys every week and for every survey they pay us Rs500, so in a week you get Rs1,000 and in a yr you get Rs.52,000
- Why Company Needs Surveys To Be Done?
Today consumerism is sunk so deep in every one of us that we all need and buy according to our aspirations. We consumers, today have started dictating the market behavior. Hence, these manufactures of goods & surveys and services need to know our aspirations while they manufacture/package their goods/services accordingly. In order to know what the consumer aspiration is, they need to go down to the consumers and ask what we want, hence the surveys are conducted. These manufactures contact SpeakAsia with their requirements, who in turn prepares and sends the surveys to us to do.
- What Are These Surveys All About?
These surveys are mainly done to know the consumer behavior. - What we want, what we dont want, what we use, what we like, what we dont like.
A mobile company might want to know what kind of mobiles are being used by the consumers. Which age group like what all features. A young person might want a mobile which comes with jazzy colors and with good sound quality, comfortable earphones with great sound. A professional might want a touchscreen with a bluetooth and a wifi and more memory space. The youth might also want all these.
These surveys will have questions like:
- The demographic information (age/sex/location/occupation)
- Which Handset do you use? (Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony/BlackBerry/iPhone) - choose one
- Are you satisfied with your mobile? (Yes/No) - Choose One
- How Satisfied Are You With Your Mobile? (Very Satisfied/Somewhat Satisfied/Neutral/Somewhat Dissatisfied/Very Dissatisfied) - Choose One
- Which is your preferred mobile company? (Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony/BlackBerry/iPhone) - choose one
- What features you like most in a mobile? (Bluetooth/TouchScreen/Wifi/More Memory/Stereo Music/High Pixel Camera/other)
- Why Company Pays us For The Survey?
There are hundreds of company in the market involved in online survey. Most of the company do not pay us anything (Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc) But then, most of the people do not attend these surveys as they do not have the time to spare for these surveys. When the company pays us, we definitely do the surveys as its a source of income for us. The company sells these survey information to their clients and we get paid to in return. If we do not do surveys for them, they wont get paid, hence they pay us to do the surveys.
- Why Does The Company Take A Joining Fee of 11k ? (it will be 15k from 1st June onwards)
1st of all we would like to inform that there are 3 ways of joining SpeakAsia
- You can write an exam and then appear for the interview, once cleared you can join SpeakAsia for FREE
- If you have earned Rs52,000 in a years time with any other company as survey panelist then you can join for FREE
- You can pay Rs 11,000 towards a subscription of Ezine magazine which educates and trains you on the subject - This is the reason why SpeakAsia charges Rs 11,000
- What Are My Earning Potential?
- Fixed Income - if you purchase 1 panel, your fixed income is Rs52,000, if you purchase 2 panels, your fixed income is Rs1,12,900 (52,000+52,000+1000+7800) - if you purchase 3 then your fixed income is Rs1,74,600 (52,000+52,000+52,000+2000+1000+7800+7800) - This is your guaranteed return.
- Potential Income - upto Rs,20,000 every day if you purchase 1 panel plus the amount stated above.
- What Are My Earning Options
- Survey Income - Rs 52,000 in a yr (fixed income, guaranteed return)
- Referral Bonus - Rs 1,000 for every direct referral (optional, if you want to refer - else survey income is always there)
- Royalty Bonus - Rs 75 for every survey done by your direct referral (life long)
- Binary Income - Rs 1,000 for every pair under you (irrespective of who has referred, could be you, your upline or your downline)
Do feel free to revert if you have any more questions and we'll be glad to answer. You can either posts your questions/doubts/clarifications below or on our FaceBook Page.
Few Links That Will Surely Interest You
- Speak Asia Was Seen On Times Of India on 16th April - Click Here To View
- Speak Asia Was Seen On Times Of India on 17th April - Click Here To View
- Speak Asia Was Seen On Times Of India on 18th April - Click Here To View
- Speak Asia Was Seen On Economics Times on 21st April - Click Here To View
- Speak Asia Ads are being displayed during most of the IPL matches - Click Here To View Schedule
- An Example How What Is This Survey Is - How We Fill The Survey - What Kind Of Questions Are Asked - Click Here To View A Demo Survey
- SpeakAsia On NDTV Imagine - Click Here To View
- There Are More 25 Thousand People Who Have SpeakAsia From Gorakhpur, 3Lakh from UP