I like sports specially soccer, tennis and karate. I'm very competitive when it comes to sports. I love technology and everything related to it. I love food, but specially mexican lol. I love to sleep and hate waking up early. My freedom is my life and it's the reason why I got started in network marketing. I've never liked the idea of working for others. I want to be able to travel whenever I want and I network marketing is the job that allows me to do this.
I currently do karate. I take lessons about the law of attraction and work in my network marketing business. I focus in facebook, twitter, blogging and bookmarking. I'm currently learning PPC.
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
Follow Me On
Hi, my name is Mel.
Well, I wanna tell you a little about who I am, and things I like and enjoy...
I am a very positive person, and I'm also very mature. Somewhat serious if you don't really know me XD. But when you do get to know me, you realize that I'm funny, easy going, and very good friend.
I'm also the kind of person that likes to help other people and try to come up with solution to their problems.
I love food and I really enjoy eating so much, speacially mexican food ;) Some people think I eat way too much and I stay as skinny as I am lol. I love to hang out with my friends and family. I love my freedom, and for me, that's the most important thing I have and I'll do anything to keep it. I knew this ever since I was little, and my main goal in this life, is to be really independent. In my job and my personal life.
Other things that I love have to do with technology. I love computers and video games. I'm also a big fan of Internet and all the amazing things you can find in it. It certainly is my main way of getting information almost about any subject.
Having that on my mind, I have been thinking for a few years that I really never wanted to work for other people, because doing that, would be making them rich and giving them my time. And that's something I've been trying to avoid since I can remember. So... I decided to turn on my laptop and search the net to see what I could find. Maybe I could get some ideas for a business of my own.
My main issues are that I wanna be free, and I need a work that allows me to have that. I like to spend time with the people I love and I don't wanna give that up. Cause I feel frustrated everytime that I can't do whatever I feel like doing at that moment.
And this is exactly the reason why I came to be in this business. I think, if I'm already gonna work, then why not work for me instead of someone else? And work on my time and my terms? So, after surfing the net for some months, I came with some ideas and systems. But there was something missing...
Most people said that it was gonna be really easy and fast to build your business and be successful.. blah, blah... And came to realize that it was actually very hard and time consuming at first.. And this was only because I didn't know what I was doing. I bet most of you that have a business, know what I'm talking about.
Being successful is not easy, UNLESS, you know the biggest mistake most people make. And you turn it around.
Thankfully, after realizing this, I came with the solution. I came across people who were willing to show me way. They showed me why more that 95% of the people fail, and why the other 5% are incredibly rich and build empires. We are all learning together, and finally I understood the secret.. Just, STOP, talking about your business. Cause no one cares about it.
This is just what I wanted. It's what I was looking for all along. Work for me, in my time, for myself. Have time for me, my family, my friends. And just having time to enjoy something as simple as waking up late if I feel like it. Going on vacations right now if I wanted to, with whoever I want.
This is my dream and everyday it's being more real and tangible.
I know how much I have struggled to find the answer, so I understand if you are in the search for it too. How frustrating it can be to see no results from your work. And some people really hit the jackpot in this biz. So I'm here to help all the people that have felt this before and wanna find the way.
I invite you to check my blogs. I will be posting new tips and solutions for those of you who are interested in online marketing.
This is who I am, and my main purpose here is to learn, because there is never too much you can learn.
Thanks for reading about me.
I wish you a lot of success,
My Location: Mexico, Distrito Federal