Danny MorelNo Title or Tagline Entered
Industry: Real Estate Real Estate
Experience: Established Business (1-3 years)
No Website Entered
Follow Me On
I remember vividly the day everything began for me... July of 1995. It was the day after High school graduation and I was laying in my bed looking at the ceiling when I realized I had nothing to do that day,or any other day from that point on! (I know you remember that feeling) Though I never was considered a great "student" in school, it had provided for me two things that were missing just a couple of years prior to that day: Structure and routine.
Our parents divorced when I was about 13 years old and I guess you can say I stopped being a kid when that happened and was instantly a "mini adult'. I had a mom and 2 brothers to look after as we moved from New york City to Rialto ,CA. It seemed like a new world to us back then considering I went from a 2 parent household with plenty of resources to a single mom barely making ends meet.
Knowing I was so called "poor"and a bit of an outcast,school provided for me a place where I felt normal. Through my sheer energy,personality and sometimes flat obnoxious attention grabbing,I was able to mask the fact that I was a poor kid living in a little apartment trying to figure out how I was going to get lunch money for the next day!
I had a very simple goal after graduation. I wanted to do something that until then only 2 of my family members had ever done. I wanted to buy a house. A house for my mother,and my 2 brothers. No one else was going to do it for us...so I had to step up.
That day I lay in bed after graduation and I had a choice to make:
- Either I would go work for someone else and take 5-10 years to buy our house or
- I go work for myself and do it in 2 years.
I chose the latter and since then life has been a real ride! By the age of 31 I was blessed to have been able to :
- By my first home 2 years after the day I decided to go for it.
- Succeed in my first business, a tortilla delivery route that netted me $180 a day as an 18 year old (not bad)
- Fail miserably at my first attempt at Network marketing earning $42.82 after a complete year of HARD,INTENSE work!
- Enter the Real Estate industry and dominate it selling as many as 150 homes my last year in business.
- Successfully buy and sell over 25 properties a year for 3 years consecutively.
- Earn over $1,5 million dollars in one year
- Buy a Huge 6,200 square foot mansion only to realize that was the stupidest mistake I'd ever made. (Stuff doesn't matter)
- Launch a wildly Successful coaching company that changed the lives of hundreds and thousands of people.
- Succeed at building one of the fastest growing Networks in network marketing history sponsoring over 45 directs in 2 days and growing our team to over 13,000 people worldwide in less than 18 months
- Become a husband to Claudia and Father to Isaiah and baby to be born in oh 30 days....tops it all.
Why did I build this blog? It's simple...that day after graduation I could have chosen to not take a risk. Had I done that I would have missed out on EVERYTHING I just listed. I firmly believe there are people out there today who make this same type of decision every second and theyve been trapped in a vicious cycle of mediocrity,doubt,fear and pain. Lets help each other here through this site! Let's push each other to become the man or woman that God intended us to become! I'll do my part,will you do yours?
Lets do this.