Throwin parties for family and friends. Watching bluray movies in my movie room. Helping my mother improve her flower gardens. Ok, here's the list: Hunting and Fishing, road biking, mountain biking, backpacking/camping. Future List: Traveling Europe, Flying My Airplane, Driving My BMW
"It's not easy, but it is simple" -Mark Hoverson "Getting a job in Corporate America would be like volunteering for slavery" -Justin Deaner
Justin DeanerThe Marketing Mindset Master
Company 2: CarbonCopyPRO
Other Company: Justin Deaner Marketing Solutions
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Experience: Established Business (1-3 years)
Follow Me On
I discovered how and chose to use internal perpetual motion to harvest every ounce of success I could possibly achieve.
Instead of engineering power lines for companies that have no idea who I am, I engineer for myself. I engineer network marketing and attraction marketing systems that make money for me, not some corporation. I am more energized after a 12 hr day of work than I was when I started in the morning. I have eliminated 90% of the negativity in my life, and I control the other 10%.
Getting more out of life than what you put into it is a state of mind. I figured out the secrets to just that and haven’t looked back since. After that, the rest is history!
My Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan