Follow Me On
View the button thing in the top right of the screen about my companies. You will find more specific details there.
I'm not in business to be professional, I'm in business to live a great life and help others live a great life. Last I knew any kid subject to formalities would kick their polished shoes in the gravel and mumble complaining about being told to stay quiet, stay in line, stay 'proper'. I firmly believe at heart we're all kids and by default when we take away all our external social and personal and habitual influences we're at heart all people who want the same fundamentals in life. To be happy, to be recognized as important by others, to have significant people in our lives, to be treated with respect, love, care and attention rather than some polished sales pitch of what others think life should consist of. The same brotherhood that holds hippies together is the same brother hood that holds gangs together, the only difference one resorts to killing, the other resorts to loving.
First order of business when working with me is that I'm in this 1/3 for myself, 1/3 for you, and 1/3 for the public. For investment deals say we partner for practicality reasons ethically I have to cator more to my partner (you) over the public because you're what's making it possible for me to help them. As I become better myself and do my own things as well I can put more focus into the people who are influenced by my actions.
First order of business when I work alone 1/3 of the focus on me, 2/3 on everyone else to help them benefit and succeed. I am not a self/greed based person, it can only get me so far, beyond that peers are what inspire me to become more successful. Positive peers to give me motivation, disadvantaged peers to give me a cause. For instance starving people I love give me a reason to feed them, you as a positive successful person give me the drive to do what it takes knowing it can be done because YOU'VE done it.
I am not on this world to profit from it, destroy it, waste it, reject others, harm anything, punish, deprive, or sully anything. I am on this world do anything and everything I can with my life to make the lives of everyone including yours the best it can possibly. Only by working with other people like you can it become better than I could possibly make it.
About Who I Am (Which there is a lot more of)
- Remrie Arrie [rem-ree] [uh-ree] (Yes it's an odd name, because I invented it from scratch by myself, I wasn't born with it)
- Omnivore (Omn nom nom nom nom)
- Age 22
- Born 3/14/87
- Gender: Transgender. I was born male and became female. That’s why by visual alone chances are you can't tell which one I am, and It's a really cool trick to play on people you don't know. I see it as my asset, not a liability so there is nothing secretive about it so don't worry about accidentally offending me. If you want to know more about it or others like me I'll be happy to give you a unique honest prospective the average person can't.
- Hometown: Rushville Illinois population 3,300 (born and raised until 19 years old)
- Current location: Los Angeles California population 9,519,338 (year 2,000)
About My Interests/Hobbies
- Anything new and exciting that wows me. Try out the fallowing videos.
- Smashing cement blocks (video of me, fast forward to 3:50 to skip talk) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X23z9yvWAVY
List of other things that get my blood pumping. Some of these are likely to be worth your time.
Other interests and hobbies (less)
- Favorite color combination: Blue, purple, black, white/silver
- Most desired colors (in order) Blue, purple, pink, orange, green, teal/turquoise, (White and black as accents/background)
- Artists: Christian Reese Lassen, Kagaya, Josephine Wall, David Christopher, Greg Martin.
- My favorite days are when it's warm out in the summer and it's pouring down rain hard and the rain is warmer than the air, and it's sunny all at once. Seems impossible but it happens in Illinois every once in a while and I got a beautiful photo of one of those days it was so magnificent no amount of sorrow could exist in such a moment that only exists for but a short moment.
- Tae Kwon Do (5 years, first degree black belt)
- Aikido (5 Months)
- Tang Soo Do (5 Months)
- Judo (4 months)
- Bike riding (On road, off road, brick roads)
- Soccer (as a social activity now, I haven't played on a team since age 10
- Rock climbing
- Tree Climbing (I love trees, So-Cal doesn't have any, and it's against the law)
- Skiing (Snow boarded once, got decent at it in one day, I skied once got great at it in one day. I like skiing more, it's faster)
- Roller Skating
- Roller Blading
- Quad/4 wheeler riding (Learned in a single day. Started on small 70cc clutch-less, finished with a 350cc full manual)
- I want to sky dive, hang glide, fly suits (in the video above)
- Motor cycle riding (I'm a novice)
- Fruit Smoothies (Yay Jamba Juice)
- Wheatgrass, kale, signage, broccoli
- Motivation development
- Personal development
- Emotional development
- Financial development
- Real estate investing
- I want to get into more stocks but also Options trading
- Assisting others
- Complimenting others
- Being a positive role model
- Atlantic Ocean
- Key West Florida
- Artificial flowers (because they never die)
- Temperature above 70*F ideally with at least 50% humidity.
- Yada yada yada. I'll be amazed if you read it all.
Welcome, my name is Remrie Arrie. I am pleased to meet you.
Thank you for visiting I would very much like to speak with you if you're ever interested, even idol chat.
Have a wonderful day and help others have a wonderful day too.