Association of Better Networkers Certification
The ABN's Better Business Practices
- They must have a “zero spam” policy and must not send unsolicited emails to their team members, customers, or prospects. All mass email correspondence must be CAN-SPAM compliant and contain an “unsubscribe” link for easy removal from their lists. They respect the privacy of individuals and will not sell or distribute their contact information to a third party without their permission.
- The company(s) they represent is in good standing with the FTC and sells value-based products that improve the lives of their customers.
- They do not represent, endorse, or promote illegal pyramid schemes, or “cash-gifting” programs.
- They do not represent, endorse, or promote “forced-matrix” programs.
- They pledge to provide training and support to their team members, and make their contact information readily available to customers and/or distributors.
- They pledge to conduct their business with honesty and integrity, and value these traits above any financial gain they may receive by violating them.
- They will continually further their education and development as an entrepreneur so they may earn the level of success they desire.