Russell Brunson: "How To Get More Qualified Leads for Free" And Get Your Leads To Pay You Upfront
"College Senior Makes $250,000 Part Time" - Russell Brunson started Internet marketing in college. He was a newly wed, his wife was supporting him, and he felt guilty about that. He wanted to make some money online but fell for a lot of scams before he "stumbled" onto a few things that worked.
By his senior year he pulled in 250 thousand dollars. The next year, he was a millionaire. His company is now set to pull in 5 million... don't miss this one.
What you'll discover in this interview...
- How to generate an insane amount of leads using a risk free trial offer.
- Why giving out something "totally free" to generate leads is a dumb idea.
- How Russell makes $400 to $500 per lead giving away free CDs or DVDs.
- "I'm Flipping Out!" - a quick and easy way to get started in video marketing.
- How to postion yourself as "the expert" - and qualify your prospects on the phone.
- How to build a lead machine - Plus, a company will burn and actually ship your CDs & DVDs for less than $1.75 each.
- The "magic" 4-letter word that works on everybody - gets them to buy.
- Russell's ABC technique for effortlessly closing deals on the phone.
- How much time to give people before you do a follow-up call.
- The single best time to offer a buyer something else to buy.
- 2 specific "types" of people you must market to.
- And that's just the beginning...
This 30 minute interview is packed with actionable advice you won't find anywhere else.
It's actually one of my personal favorites and I've listened to it a half dozen times. I can't recommend it highly enough. Take notes and enjoy. :-)
P.S. If you can't get enough of Russell Brunson then hop over to www.dotcomsecrets.com for more interviews, free videos, free training, and other free stuff.