Mark Wieser: The Proper Way to Follow Up With Prospects so They'll Say "Yes, I Want to Join Your Team!"
Imagine sponsoring 15-25 people every single month in a $400-$500 program. Mark Wieser (co-author of "Black Belt Recruiting") was able to build up an organization of over 10,000 distributors in just under 24 months. But he didn't start out successful. In fact, he struggled for six months and almost gave up Network Marketing entirely!
In this 43 minute interview Mark Wieser reveals the the strategies that raised him failure to becoming the number one recruiter in his company. Amazingly, Mike outsponsored and outrecruited every six (and multiple six figure) earner in his company both domestically and internationally for over 18 months.
Here's what you're about to discover...
- The "straight scoop" on follow-up calls - and how to use them.
- How almost every follow-up call should end whether or not you get the sale.
- How to "crack" your prospect's eggshell with probing questions.
- How to keep your "mental edge" when you're talking to prospects on the phone.
- How to ask questions for your prospects if they're the silent type.
- What Mark Wieser does before he picks up the phone.
- What you should ask yourself before you recruit anybody at all.
- How to pick the right business opportunity for you.
- Why start-ups are almost always a bad idea.
- How to "seal the deal" with the assumptive close.
- The 3 "SWs" of recruiting.
- And that's just the start...
Wow, you could start your very own "university on wheels" with the interviews here on BetterNetworker.com to keep you company in the car...
7 Free Videos: Create an Endless New Stream of Distributors Knocking Down Your Door, Credit Card In Hand!
How 3 guys sponsored 1,732 reps in 31 days, generate 6,742 free leads in a single month, and made over $11,000,000 in 5 years
EASY and AFFORDABLE Unlimited Web Hosting Starting at $3.96/Month!