Moving America Forward with William Shatner honors Dr. Ed Park of Recharge Biomedical
SISEL WANTS YOU TO REVERSE AGING! INTRODUCING–THE GREATEST DISCOVERY IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN HEALTH!
Hundreds of millions of potential customers are waiting to be the first to try Sisel's revolutionary age reversal and longevity product, TS-X (Telomere Support — Xtreme). Find out how you can try it first!
Be Part of the Limited Pre-Launch
Sisel has just developed TS-X for supporting AGE REVERSAL. TS-X is the most powerful anti-aging and longevity support product ever, and we want you to be part of its very limited pre-launch run beginning February! This offer is exclusively for Sisel's Top Brand Partners and due to tremendous demand, we can only guarantee supply to the first 5000 participants—so if you're not yet one of our top Brand Partners, become one so you can make sure you are part of this unprecedented trial!
FOR DETAILS CLICK ON PDF LINK AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
What Is TS-X?
TS-X was developed after Harvard-affiliated scientists discovered that old-aged mice injected with the telomere-supporting enzyme, telomerase, experienced a renaissance of youth! The mice that had been struggling with all sorts of age-related health issues enjoyed dramatic new support for their health. They looked younger. They acted younger. Their bodies tested as younger!
READ AND SEE MORE HERE:
- Aging Reversed in Mice, Say Scientists
- Interview with Dr. Ed Park
- See the press release announcing the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for the discovery of "how chromosomes are protected by telomeres and the enzyme telomerase." For PDF link click here.
Support Your Telomeres
Telomeres are compounds that cap the ends of the 23 pairs of chromosomes in every human cell, and their function in the body appears to be protecting the DNA in those chromosomes and the chromosomes themselves from fraying and damage. Our bodies manufacture the enzyme telomerase, which keeps telomeres strong. But as we age, we produce less telomerase, resulting in the telomeres growing shorter. As they shorten, it's like a clock counting down in our bodies: shorter telomeres means more fraying on the strands of DNA and chromosomes, and it results in—as scientists speculate—aging.
How Many Telomere Units You Have As You Age
This is the approximate loss of telomeres over the course of a lifetime:
- Conception: 15,000 units
- At birth: 10,000 units (a loss of 5,000 units)
- At death: 5,000 units (a loss of another 5,000 units over the course of a lifetime)
JOIN THE PRE-LAUNCH!
In order to participate in this exclusive pre-launch and be one of the first people on the planet to get your hands on TS-X, here are the requirements:
- You must be enrolled in the Gold or Platinum on AP (auto purchase) qualification.
- You will have to complete your regular Gold or Platinum AP to qualify first (TS-X sold as part of this trial is not a part of an AP qualification). TS-X must be an AP order in addition to the usual Gold or Platinum AP order. Commissions however will be paid on TS-X to up line distributors according to the rules of the commission plan.
- You must sign up on a TS-X AP form for a year (it takes about 5-6 months to see noticeable effects).
- Purchase option 1 (1-year supply): If you wish to make a one year, one-time "pre-pay purchase" for a year's supply of 12 TS-X bottles, you will get an additional discount! Buy 11 at the reduced price of $99.95 each and get the 12th bottle free. That's 12 TS-X bottles for only $1,099.45 per case.
- Purchase option 2 (3-pack): When you purchase a 3-pack, the price is $99.95 per bottle. When the trial is over, you will be able to continue to purchase TS-X at that trial price. (TS-X will retail for $150 for a month supply.)
- Purchase option 3 (1–2 bottles per month): If you are participating in the TS-X AP trials, you will pay a wholesale price of only $125, per each bottle, for 1 or 2 bottles per month.
- There are no limits to the number of bottles per household a brand partner may purchase.
Other Items to Note
- Orders will be taken starting February 1 and the first shipment is anticipated to go out February 15.
- Dosage is age-dependent. To achieve the effective level necessary for maximizing telomere support for the first year or more, Sisel advises the following dosage for age:
Age 30-50: use 1-2 bottles per month of TS-X or more depending on health and physical condition. Age 50-70: use 2-3 bottles per month of TS-X or more depending on health and physical condition. Age 70+: use 3-4 bottles per month of TS-X or more depending on health and physical condition.
Our Power-Packed Formula
TS-X levels of effective ingredients are in higher concentrations than telomere products we know of on the market sold by physicians. Astragalosides in TS-X are approximately at 30% more concentrated levels and bacosides are approximately at 50% higher levels. We have also enhanced the formula with complementary botanicals and an antioxidant complex to shield telomeres against oxidation from free radical hotspot attacks, making TS-X the premiere product on the market!
Feel Younger Than You Ever Have!
The arrival of Sisel's TS-X represents quite possibly one of the most amazing developments in the history of anti-aging science! Get your TS-X before anyone else. Sign up for this limited-time-only pre-launch. Ordering begins February 1, 2012, on a first-come-first-served basis worldwide. When 5,000 distributors have enrolled for the 1-Year AP TS-X trial, no more new distributors will be allowed to join or purchase TS-X until Sisel officially launches TS-X later in the year. It's time to get serious about longevity—order your TS-X today!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Be among the first in the world to try TS-X!
Have a Blessed Jesus Day,
Danny & Laura
SEE OUR BUSINESS BY CLICKING ON LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR MORE INFORMATION
Member Since: 04/17/2009
I'm a Distributor For:: SISEL International, LLC
Other Company: Business Development
Primary Web Site: http://www.sisellions.com/