Free Video Tutorial - How To Add Website And Affilate Links In Your Ebook, Using Acrobat Professional
In This Video, you'll discover how to use Adobe Acrobate Professional to:
* Generate any links to websites and affilate products with a click of of a button.
* How to amend links and redirect your prospects to a different websites, blogs and affilate links.
Notice In This Video Tutorial other ideas:
1. It has my photograph and my name. It doesn't have an MLM company nor does it lead with MLM product features information.
2. The ebook leads with solutions and I'm using my own story.
3. I've included links for prospects and customers to gain more valuable content and directing back to my blog, facebook, twitter and youtube account.
Ebooks are amazing and powerful tools to immediately create and attract prospects.
You don't have to wait until you got a website. You can upload your ebook on your blogger or wordpress as a pdf file. You can share easily and people that see you've got value will share to others.
If you are concerned about time issues and getting your ebook created with speed, then check out this article on the 5 simple steps how to create an ebook without typing a single word.
But do take pride in the work you do. It does need copywriting skills to grab your prospects attention. It's not about how long or short the ebook is but the value and your skill in copywriting.
Enjoy this video and share, vote and share your thoughts below
More videos tutorials will be uploaded at Adam Taha blog