Generate more Leads, more cash and build your Business on Auto-pilot. Learn - the secret of Top Producers - how to set up your own system - how to use the hottest strategies
the Good the Bad the Ugly and my Business Takeaways - part 1
look around at your life and business and you can see pictures everywhere of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly - but watch out - first impressions can be deceiving.
last weekend I went for a visit to the Isle of Wight for a Star Party - we stayed at a holiday centre, which involved renting a wooden chalet built in 1932.
Watch above to see how my First Impressions were altered: part 1
View part 2 here:
My Business Takeaways:
Look below the surface - there could be hidden pitfalls
- do your research
- weigh up the pro's and cons,
- talk to trusted team members / mentors.
Make sure this is the Business or Product you are looking for.
Don't accept bad stuff - keep looking for better
- don't give up, search for what you want
- find your match between you and your Business / Product
- settle on something you are passionate about
- be grateful, for your mentors, your team, your business (just like the Oscars!)
- be inspired to lead and produce better things
- be creative with your Marketing
- be original, be yourself, be Beautiful to your Business :)
this is what works for me - take a look
please visit me on my blog :)